Help with FAFSA?

First off, sorry if this doesnt belong here but i need help...

So I am currently a senior in high school and i am trying to fill out the FAFSA form. I will be going to college directly out of High School. So I will startcollege in Fall of 2010.

Do I fill out the 09/10 form or the 10/11 form?

Im confused cus some people say fill out the 09/10 form. But wouldnt i need to fill out the 10/11?

Thanks!

Sorry, and please move if it doesnt belong here...

^ What he said I believe.

So the 10/11 form. 09/10 is for the past fall semester, and upcoming spring semester.

10/11, will be for your fall semester after you graduate high school.

Goodluck and make sure you finish applying early to finish all the requirements and other processes.

FAFSA Deadlines:

Submit 2009-2010 Corrections on the Web forms by midnight Central Daylight time, September 21, 2010

im guessin its the 09-10

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

^ What he said I believe.

So the 10/11 form. 09/10 is for the past fall semester, and upcoming spring semester.

10/11, will be for your fall semester after you graduate high school.

Goodluck and make sure you finish applying early to finish all the requirements and other processes.

Originally Posted by rodster831

arent these all due tomorrow?
For people in california you need to send it out by tomorrow March 2nd to get the entire amount that you qualify for. Otherwise you can get a reduced amount.

You are going to college in the 2010/2011 school year so you need to choose those years. Also if you don't have all the correct information for your parents taxes you can always put in estimates to get it in before the March 2nd deadline and then just change it later. 

is it when the clock is 12am tonight or tomorrow night? hella procrastinating on this. and my moms got stuck on the net worth question. should i put 0 since she doesn't have investments?

Do the 2010-2011 form
I had the same questions earlier, people were telling me the 2009-2010 form, but I just checked my schools deadline (google "your schools name" financial aid deadline" or something along that lines

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Do the 2010-2011 form
I had the same questions earlier, people were telling me the 2009-2010 form, but I just checked my schools deadline (google "your schools name" financial aid deadline" or something along that lines
What this guy said, if you're an upcoming freshman... thats the form for you.
Anyways, each state has its own deadline. What state are you from?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

is it when the clock is 12am tonight or tomorrow night? hella procrastinating on this. and my moms got stuck on the net worth question. should i put 0 since she doesn't have investments?

Check the website for the actual time deadline for online, but I am sure it is sometime tomorrow, because as long as you mail it out tomorrow your good so the same should be for online. Yeah put 0 to those net worth questions unless you own properties or investments of value.

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Do the 2010-2011 form

ive tried but it keeps on giving me the 2009-2010 application.
really annoying

im an upcoming freshman for the 2010-11 school year
alright, so use some common sense
so you googled and found the 2009-2010 application, look for the deadline date, if it says for example "DUE BY MARCH 2, 2009" that means you have to do the 2010-2011 form

unless you're talking about where you can get the 2010-2011 application, fafsa has a drop down menu to let you choose which one

Back
Top Bottom