Help with Nike Basketball socks. No ELITES

Hey NT,

A few years back, I was able to buy knee-high dri-fit bball socks at FL and nike outlets no problem. I need some new pairs but I cant find them anywhere. All I see are these damned Elite crew socks. Do they make elites knee high? Where can I find some Nike bball socks?

As a reference, I'm looking for pairs like the ones Melo wears

story_xlimage_2011_02_R2370_Knicks_Upset_Heat_in_Miami.jpg

Best,

Eric

Hey NT,

A few years back, I was able to buy knee-high dri-fit bball socks at FL and nike outlets no problem. I need some new pairs but I cant find them anywhere. All I see are these damned Elite crew socks. Do they make elites knee high? Where can I find some Nike bball socks?

As a reference, I'm looking for pairs like the ones Melo wears

story_xlimage_2011_02_R2370_Knicks_Upset_Heat_in_Miami.jpg

Best,

Eric

I might be wrong, but I don't think Melo is wearing knee high socks there. I believe they're leg sleeves.

I might be wrong, but I don't think Melo is wearing knee high socks there. I believe they're leg sleeves.

Those are definitely leg sleeves. My best guess is to try and get soccer or baseball socks. I don't think there is enough of a market anymore to sell those a lot.

Those are definitely leg sleeves. My best guess is to try and get soccer or baseball socks. I don't think there is enough of a market anymore to sell those a lot.

Leg Sleeve? Anywhere I can get a set? I only see arm sleeves on nike.com.

Leg Sleeve? Anywhere I can get a set? I only see arm sleeves on nike.com.

what do leg sleeves actually do? and also those arm sleeves taht Dwight howard uses...

what do leg sleeves actually do? and also those arm sleeves taht Dwight howard uses...

Just to keep it warm and to dry the sweat faster. I have never tried it on but from what my bball friends say its legit!

Just to keep it warm and to dry the sweat faster. I have never tried it on but from what my bball friends say its legit!

Back
Top Bottom