Help with thoughts on which way to sell my collection.

Hey guys I am new to the website but have been an avid Jordan Collector since about 2002.  I have acquired about 35 pairs of jordans in my collection.  I enjoying collecting Jordans and it is a fun hobby but I am at a point in my life where I am starting a family and need the money to try and put a down payment on a house.  So I am trying to figure out which way is best to make the most amount of money.  Also if you could help me out on what I should ask for the shoes or collection of shoes.  Also maybe if I should sell them in smaller lots.  Any information for me is helpful.  Most of them have been worn to some degree or another.  I would say the majority of my shoes would be graded in the 8-9/10 range.  With a couple pairs being DS and maybe one pair or two being lower graded maybe a 6-7/10.  What I am looking to get some information about is to see if you guys think would be best for me as far as selling my collection.  I will list the shoes I have and what I think they grade. 

thanks guys and let me know what the going rate for these shoes are.

Shoes with box

XI BRED 2001 release sz 12            8.5-9/10

III Black cement Grey sz 13              8.5/10

VIII white varsity red sz 12.5               8/10

IX white french blue sz 12.5                6/10

XI white snake low sz 12                    9/10

III white cement grey fire red sz 13      9/10

IV white chrome classic sz 13             9/10

XII black varsity red sz13                   9/10

Xii black white varsity red sz13           9/10

IV cool grey chrome sz 13                  9/10

II white black varsity red low sz 13 DS10/10

I leather white black varsity red sz 13   9/10

III white true blue sz 13                    7.5-8/10

IX medium grey cool white sz 13,         9/10

XVII black chrome sz 13                      9/10

XII white french blue sz 13                   9/10

V black metallic silver sz 13                 9/10

IV white black cement grey SZ 13         7/10   OG release

COLLEZIONE PACK X and XIII sz 13  8-8.5/10

XII white rising sun sz 13                      9/10

XIII black altitude green SZ 13              9/10

XIII white red sz 13                              9/10

X black black sz 13                              8/10

XIII white silver red black LOW SZ 12.5 8.5/10

COLLEZIONE PACK IX and XIV sz 13   9/10

III black crimson red sz 12.5                  9/10

WIHOUT BOX

III black cement grey sz 13                  9/10

XI white white columbia sz 13              6-7/10

XI black space jam SZ 12                   6-7/10

XIII white black flint grey LOW sz 13     9/10

VI black infrered      sz 13                   7.5/10

III stelth grey sz 12.5                            9/10

I Black pinstripe opening day sz 12        8/10

DEADSTOCK

IX medium cool grey SZ 13

IV BRED                  sz 12.5

III Joker                   sz 12.5

Ok guys hopefully you can help me out and get me pointed in the right direction.  Just maybe what I should ask for the collection as a whole or split it up.  What you think my collection is worth if I was to sell it or how much each individual pair is worth or what I should ask for them.  Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:
You would probably have a better chance if everything was DS. I'm trying to sell my collection too of 30-40 DS shoes size 12 for retail and I have yet to move one pair...

if you want to make the most money possible, you need to be patient. you can't just post a list on every shoe site and hope people will run to you with anything but lowball offers. take your time and do it properly, one pair at a time.

otherwise, you will simply get less.

Yeah, patience is the only way to get the most for your collection. I went through that two and a half years ago. Decided to sell as much of my collection to buy an engagement ring for my GF (now my wife) . I got JUST enough to get the ring. But if I had been patient, and wasn't on a time limit, I would have made double what I sold them for.

If you aren't pressed for time to get the down payment for the house yet, DON'T RUSH THE SALE! That's the only way it will work in your favor

You may have to sell some at a lower price just to get your rep up. After that, its not hard at all. All of my shoes have sold on ebay. Even a lot of 14 shoes!! Does 3's and 11's without the box I will sell at a lot for $500-800 just to get my name out there. Then sell the snakeskin lows before they retro. Strike while the iron is hot. And remember, great service and fast shipping. No matter what I always ship the same day or next day (depending on time of purchase)

Check solesupremacy.com out... I know that give cash for collections. They just recently posted on IG a check they wrote for $25,800 for a collection. But that was for a lot more shoes. Still worth a shot.. maybe ask them for an estimate.

I may be willing to take the space jams if condition isn't too bad and price is good lol. If u would like to pm me. Is it ok to buy on this thread? If not i apologize

Hey if you want to email me pics and prices of these 4 depending on both I'm interested ziggy_zeigler@baylor.edu
XI white snake low sz 12                    9/10
II white black varsity red low sz 13 DS10/10
XIII black altitude green SZ 13              9/10
XII white rising sun sz 13                      9/10

Thanks for the help guys and it looks like I will be separating the collection when I go to sell them.  And obviously if they were all DS I would be able to get a bunch more money for them but i did wear them some.  And for those interested in the shoes I do have the majority of my collection is in Alaska at my home right now and I am down in Idaho for work until the beginning of June.  Thank you for the help guys and i understand my reputation will take time to build to get people to trust me on here but I will keep an eye on EBAY to try and get a better Idea of what the shoes I have would sell for in there current condition.  ALso I am not on a timetable right now to get the money, I am trying to save some and also we are waiting until my wife finishes school to buy a house and she still has 2 years left of school.  I was out of the shoe game for awhile but have noticed that it seems like it has blown up and there are way more people collecting or wanted retro jordans.  Also it seems to be that the price of Jordans have gone up not just buying them retail but also the price of shoes going on EBAY.  Hopefully I can get a decent amount for my collection and also the shoes will find a new home.  I always took care of my shoes but also know they are not new.  I am not trying to take advantage of anyone. Once again thanks for the help guys and keep it rolling in if anyone has more knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom