Hennessey Versus Hennessey Black ??

I was just looking at both and been wanting to cop the Henny Black for a while to try
but i've just been sticking with what i know (O.g. Henny)

..But for the $20 difference in price i just wanted to see if there was a difference in how strong Henny Black is
compared to the reg. Henny and if it was worth it, i figured with all of the experienced drinkers on NT someone would
have some input
smile.gif

nerd.gif

I was just looking at both and been wanting to cop the Henny Black for a while to try
but i've just been sticking with what i know (O.g. Henny)

..But for the $20 difference in price i just wanted to see if there was a difference in how strong Henny Black is
compared to the reg. Henny and if it was worth it, i figured with all of the experienced drinkers on NT someone would
have some input
smile.gif

nerd.gif

I've got an unopened bottle sitting on my desk right now. It's 86 proof, and from what I've been told, theres more of a vanilla taste to this. The bottle looks so clean though 
laugh.gif

I've got an unopened bottle sitting on my desk right now. It's 86 proof, and from what I've been told, theres more of a vanilla taste to this. The bottle looks so clean though 
laugh.gif

i wasn't a big henn black fan the first and only time i tried it.
it was sweeter and stronger, but definitely NOT smoother than henny VSOP.

i'd remy martin vsop over henny anyday of the week tho.
the taste is VERY similar to henny VSOP and it's a few bucks less.

i wasn't a big henn black fan the first and only time i tried it.
it was sweeter and stronger, but definitely NOT smoother than henny VSOP.

i'd remy martin vsop over henny anyday of the week tho.
the taste is VERY similar to henny VSOP and it's a few bucks less.

Wow. Its only 10 bucks more where I am in nashville. I really don't carefor it tho. Id rather get regular henn

Wow. Its only 10 bucks more where I am in nashville. I really don't carefor it tho. Id rather get regular henn

Back
Top Bottom