Hennessy Pure White

there has to be a website that ships to the US on some jordans exclusive type shipped from another country

I see this stuff in Paris all the time. It's actually a lower quality than regular Hennessy (not aged as long or something like that). Had it before, but I'm far from a cognac connisseur so I don't notice much of a difference. If people are really paying $150 a bottle I'm about to go into business tho'.

I think it's because of the different ingredients that are in it that they don't let it age long. I think I read somewhere that it tastes better young or something. Never the less, it's a smooth drink w/ no cut in potency so I can't complain.

Didn't companies in Miami have day cruises to the Bahamas dubbed "Booze cruises" since that's all u were travelin over there for? :lol:

A good cognac will definitely put u in chill mode. Gotta try Conjure still and D'usse

Hey guys, does anyone know of a site where I could buy Hennessy White? Everyone that I have known to have it has purchased it out of the country. I know there was an NT'er that had a connect a few years back so if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

I have 3 bootles for sale. $100 each. I live in Philadelphia.. I just posted some pics on my IG: @getemg 

a bottle is 78.50 on finestwine.com but shipping is 108.49
sick.gif

anyone know of any other sites or places around socal that carry them? tryna get a bottle for my bday.

Save your money papi. Not worth it unless you get it for retail, even then it's still trash. Minus whale pay a little more and get an XO bottle if you are going to pay that much.

^ you cant be serious saying its trash.... after trying henny white i dont even want to mess with the regular henny but i have no choice because the white is not accessible unless for retail... but had it for the first time last weekend and its smooth

Would love to try this one have a limited edition Henny at home

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom