Hennessy Pure White

I still have 2 bottles from a year or 2 ago that I haven't opened. Since i don't get them often i try to only drink it on special occasions but then realized I don't have occasions that special. :frown:

This stuff is overrated and priced

Yup, been saying this for years. Henn is meant to be dark, not that fake variant crap. People always hype it up b cause it's not attainable in the U.S.

The hype is like the movie "con air". People always say the movie is good because other people say it's good. Then they go back and rewatch it and they say it was crap.

Was looking to purchase this for new years. Looks like I may not by those prices I saw :x and the hype

But If anyone has any for the low hit me up. I am in the NY/NJ area and need 1 or 2 bottles.

I still have 2 bottles from a year or 2 ago that I haven't opened. Since i don't get them often i try to only drink it on special occasions but then realized I don't have occasions that special. :frown:

funniest thing I've read today :lol:

its not hyped up though... yes its limited to the caribbean so people will cop just based off that alone... but if you were to put both bottles on the shelf in the US the white is better imo... its just so much smoother... i like the regular henny but it doesnt compare to that white... i have a few bottles on deck none for sale and i try to only drink it on special occasions... and with my birthday being tomorrow i wanted to start early and drink some tonight :lol:

Last edited:
Bought a 6 pack/case when we went to a cruise from Long Beach to Mexico last summer, 2 for me and 4 to the homies. It's definitely smoother and better than regular Hennessy, i wish i bought more.

Stuff is the truth man n will fasho get you loose!

$43 bucks at DR airport, no taxes big bottle...

Has anyone seen this stuff in Central America?

My fam is coming up from Panama & El Salvador i might ask them to see if they have this in their duty free airports

It's interesting, when people on here first talked about it many years ago they said it was trash.

I opened my bottle this weekend and if someone told me it was regular hen I wouldn't think twice about it

I opened my bottle this weekend and if someone told me it was regular hen I wouldn't think twice about it

And if you can't taste the difference between Henny White and regular, then ur tastebuds are the equivalent of nickelback.

Back
Top Bottom