Her (starring Joaquin Phoenix, Rooney Mara, Amy Adams, Scarlett Johansson).

Saw the commercials, seems like the plot is too absurd for this to be any good.

I'll bootleg it and if I'm proven wrong I'll support

^
True. In one of my psychology classes there was an experiment where people became attached to to a garbage bag. The human brain is weird.

Saw the commercials, seems like the plot is too absurd for this to be any good.

I'll bootleg it and if I'm proven wrong I'll support
What's so absurd about it?

People fall in love with random objects all the time.
And those don't even talk back
laugh.gif

Saw the movie last night and it did not disappoint. Enjoyed the music, outfits and cinematography with the backdrop of Shanghai (I knew those buildings looked familiar) were beautiful as well. And also

the ending did seem like it was a farewell letter from Theodore.

giphy.gif

It was a farewell letter to her, but not like to this Earth if thats what you're trying to insinuate :lol:

Movie was decent but I was expecting to like it more. Thought it would of been my favorite movie of the year based on the premise and cast/director. Towards the 2nd half of the film I got bored to be honest. 

Has anyone read the Ender Game novels? The OS was exactly like Jane, the ear pierce that ender Had connected to him at all times. It was exactly the same how she could transcend time and space, do things at super human speeds, and talk to multiple people and be in more than once place at a time. Couldn't get over this similarity. Ender was in love with her too in a way. I suggest you guys check out these novels if you haven't. Their my favorite works of fiction. 

Really enjoyed it. Saw it on movie box but gonna take my girl to see it this weekend. Spent like a hr after on YouTube just watching Scarlett :smokin

Scarlett Jo's sex scene :evil:

good movie, but what actually made the movie for me was the visuals

was not expecting those great shots of whatever-modifled LA that was

Just got back from seeing it and driving home I was asking myself so many questions.

What makes a relationship successful?
Is this the world we will be living in, where we are so apart from one another and occupied by an os?

I'm going to have to watch this again so I can fully grasp the philosophical themes in this movie.

Good movie but I kind of wished the writing touched on the sci-fi aspect a little more. That's all.

Joaquin Phoenix was phenomenal and I cannot wait to see him in Inherent Vice. Oh and Amy Adams is so damn cute :wow:

Definitely buying on blu ray!

"Her" is actually a pretty damn brilliant film! Creative in many ways, I really like it. Got me right on the feels and ****. smh :rolleyes

^
True. In one of my psychology classes there was an experiment where people became attached to to a garbage bag. The human brain is weird.

All matters in space/time and time/space are all one, everything are connected. We/Universe are merely experiencing itself subjectively. It's crazy how there's little messages in the movie that left me to dwell on.

Saw this movie a few weeks ago and it was amazing. It started off kind of slow but it picked up right when he picked up the OS.

I just kept thinking about how this could be our future. When I am on the train, everybody is looking down on their phones and sooner or later, everybody wlll just have a ear piece like Joaquin and not talk to anybody but themselves.

The background and setting was unbelievable. His flight up to his apartment in the elevator is so beautiful. It was I think Japanese Cherry Blossoms or something but it was so amazing. I also loved his wardrobe in the movie. This movie and Inception had some of the best wardrobe in a movie.

This is a perfect chick flick boys.

Take that girl and she will be holding onto you after the movie. It's a really deep movie.

Saw this movie a few weeks ago and it was amazing. It started off kind of slow but it picked up right when he picked up the OS.

I just kept thinking about how this could be our future. When I am on the train, everybody is looking down on their phones and sooner or later, everybody wlll just have a ear piece like Joaquin and not talk to anybody but themselves.

The background and setting was unbelievable. His flight up to his apartment in the elevator is so beautiful. It was I think Japanese Cherry Blossoms or something but it was so amazing. I also loved his wardrobe in the movie. This movie and Inception had some of the best wardrobe in a movie.

This is a perfect chick flick boys.

Take that girl and she will be holding onto you after the movie. It's a really deep movie.

I feel like it's too thought provoking to be a chick flick to take a girl out on a date on. :lol:

Movie was ok the concept was better than the actual movie due to a few things that were poorly executed

Saw this with my girl last night, launched us into a deep conversation about relationships and life haha. I agree with those saying it was a little slow, but it is certainly a provocative and creative film and JP's acting is impeccable

Back
Top Bottom