HEY NT HELP Rico X Hood GET ON THE REAL WORLD!!!!! ROUND 1 VOTING GOING ON NOW!!

Voted
pimp.gif

oh damn u can vote more than once?

Well just checked it this morning and we're at 78 votes. Looks like NTrs have really been helping out. I'd like thank all of ya'll for the support,and let's keep it goin.

Well I just looked it up. 50% of people will be cut off after Nov. 11.
Then then 2nd round is Top 50 highest vote getters.

Round 3: During Round 3, the top 50 will each get a phone interview with show Producers. Top 5 vote gettersfrom round 3 move on to round 4. An additional 5 'wild card' users will be selected by the Producers regardless of vote count. These 'WildCard' Interviews can happen at any time, so just because you don't have the most votes doesn't mean you're out of the race. 10total users will compete in round 4!

Round 4:
The number one vote getter (who meets eligibility requirements) will get a spot on theshow. This is a blind voting round, meaning all vote counts will be hidden from public view.

I voted. Good luck.

I say you spread this out on other sites or put it on your sig. and post around the the board so it can get spread out.

I voted, but you seem boring. The only way you're gonna get the votes you're looking for is to make yourself more interesting, and like SikWitIt saidyou need to go hard and put all your effort into this. Theres a lot of people doing this, and NT doesn't have the manpower to keep you afloat.

Yea I feel you, "Lootpac". I'm about to upload my video and a couple more pics today. And make a new blog entry. So hopefully some of that willset me apart. But thanks everyone for your support.

Back
Top Bottom