Hey NT, what would you be more willing to give up? VOL: CHEEKS HURTIN

I wouldn't have a problem giving up either :lol: Though I'd prefer to use good TP, I don't care about using rough cheap $1 for 4 rolls TP. Hell, in emergency situations, I've regular *** paper towels and felt fresher than ever :lol:

Rarely eat bacon or pork products crew checking in. Never liked it and its just a personal choice... Keeping my cheeks feeling great with charmin, not that .25 ply they got at mcdonalds and school

Quilted TP. My body is ready.

Pause.

I'd switch to wet wipes or be ghetto and wet the rough tp before I use it.

Not really seeing the hard choice here unless you're one of those weirdos that already doesn't like bacon. I mean it's just tp, eventually that **** gonna be obsolete and we'll all have shells next to our toilets.

Last edited:
Wow at anyone who can even try and compare the travesty that is turkey bacon to real bacon.

I haven't had bacon in a long time and I don't eat it that often, but it is DELICIOUS. That 12-ply lotion infused quilted super TP is amazing, but not worth giving up bacon for.

EDIT: Just so you know what you're missing.

View media item 358196View media item 358197View media item 358198View media item 358199
29418634_baceggs.jpeg

View media item 358200View media item 358201

Last edited:
Wow at anyone who can even try and compare the travesty that is turkey bacon to real bacon.

I haven't had bacon in a long time and I don't eat it that often, but it is DELICIOUS. That 12-ply lotion infused quilted super TP is amazing, but not worth giving up bacon for.

I'd rather give up something I have MAYBE 5 times a year than something I use everyday

Not to derail thread, but how do you fellas go about wiping? Standing or sitting and go under? Or an in between sit/stand?

My friend tuned me in to a new method and blew my mind because I've never thought of doing it. Basically while you are sitting, pivot 90 degrees so one of your butt cheeks is hanging off the edge of the toilet seat while the other cheek is still sitting. It exposes your balloon knot perfectly for wiping without having to do a reach under. :smokin

Last edited:

I'd rather give up something I have MAYBE 5 times a year than something I use everyday

But that thing is bacon. We don't (or shouldn't and I hope most people don't) eat cake everyday. Only on those odd days and special occasions.

Maybe over the years I've built a tolerance for cheap TP, but to me, cheap TP isn't "that" bad. It's not the good stuff, but I could live with it.

Not to derail thread, but how do you fellas go about wiping? Standing or sitting and go under? Or an in between sit/stand?

My friend tuned me in to a new method and blew my mind because I've never thought of doing it. Basically while you are sitting, pivot 90 degrees so one of your butt cheeks is hanging off the edge of the toilet seat while the other cheek is still sitting. It exposes your balloon knot perfectly for wiping without having to do a reach under. :smokin

Son. :stoneface:

I'm going to try that. :\

Back
Top Bottom