Hiccups... how the hell do you get rid of them???????

Had this @!!! since this morning... sounding and looking real stupid today in class, while we were taking a test! 
30t6p3b.gif

I must have drank a gallon of water and it still won't go away. I tried holding my breath... nope, not working!

mad.gif

Had this @!!! since this morning... sounding and looking real stupid today in class, while we were taking a test! 
30t6p3b.gif

I must have drank a gallon of water and it still won't go away. I tried holding my breath... nope, not working!

mad.gif

You're gonna look stupid, but I swear, it works for me.

First, get a glass of water and a metal spoon. Put the handle of the spoon into the water, and press the curved side of the spoon against your right temple. As you are pressing it against your temple, drink the water with the handle still submerged. There you go, no more hiccups.

You're gonna look stupid, but I swear, it works for me.

First, get a glass of water and a metal spoon. Put the handle of the spoon into the water, and press the curved side of the spoon against your right temple. As you are pressing it against your temple, drink the water with the handle still submerged. There you go, no more hiccups.

Holding my breath always works for me. I read somewhere eating a teaspoon of granulated sugar will work, and you can't have a drink right after either. Also that Soda will work better than water. Not too sure about that though, never tried either idea for getting rid of hiccups.

Holding my breath always works for me. I read somewhere eating a teaspoon of granulated sugar will work, and you can't have a drink right after either. Also that Soda will work better than water. Not too sure about that though, never tried either idea for getting rid of hiccups.

This isn't gonna help you, but I just realized I haven't had hiccups in at least 5 years after always getting 'em. Honestly, I damn near forgot what they even were.

*Knocks on wood*

This isn't gonna help you, but I just realized I haven't had hiccups in at least 5 years after always getting 'em. Honestly, I damn near forgot what they even were.

*Knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom