Hiccups... how the hell do you get rid of them???????

exhale all air out. hold nose. continue to hold nose while drinking water really fast. to the point where it feels like you are drowning.

works for me.

exhale all air out. hold nose. continue to hold nose while drinking water really fast. to the point where it feels like you are drowning.

works for me.

Originally Posted by jgalan713

Originally Posted by DroSeph

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Hold your breath. it works, try it.
this.

He specifically said that holding his breath hasn't worked for him...
I beleive he edited his post, that wasn't what he originally wrote.
Doesn't it say if he edits his post? That doesn't show up on my computer at least. In any case, my bad, I didn't mean to be rude.

Originally Posted by DroSeph

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Hold your breath. it works, try it.
this.

He specifically said that holding his breath hasn't worked for him...
I beleive he edited his post, that wasn't what he originally wrote.
Doesn't it say if he edits his post? That doesn't show up on my computer at least. In any case, my bad, I didn't mean to be rude.

medfr19071.jpg

bite a pencil like that (with your lips, not teeth) and drink some water. it will work every time.

medfr19071.jpg

bite a pencil like that (with your lips, not teeth) and drink some water. it will work every time.

I just had stupid hiccups for like 45 minues. I think I just had my last one a few minutes ago. Hah... That's funny that this thread came up...

I just had stupid hiccups for like 45 minues. I think I just had my last one a few minutes ago. Hah... That's funny that this thread came up...

Back
Top Bottom