Hidden Colors 2 (From Tariq Nasheed)

man can anyone rip this dvd?
nerd.gif

I got 3. Gotdamb that movie will make you get up and start a business and ****.

You can watch 1-3 streaming but just buy it. Let your mom, pop, brother and sis,daughter or son see this. :pimp:

I got 3. Gotdamb that movie will make you get up and start a business and ****.

You can watch 1-3 streaming but just buy it. Let your mom, pop, brother and sis,daughter or son see this. :pimp:

After I watched this movie in theaters. I decided to find what I'm passionate about and made a plan on how to go forward with it. Last week I put in my letter of resignation at my current job to pursue this passion. I tried of talking, I'm going to test how far my hustle can get me.

That's wassup man. A whole lot more ppl need to do that. We are too comfortable where we're at,knowing that we can do better.

After I watched this movie in theaters. I decided to find what I'm passionate about and made a plan on how to go forward with it. Last week I put in my letter of resignation at my current job to pursue this passion. I tried of talking, I'm going to test how far my hustle can get me.

Beautiful thing man. I just got out the Air Force for more or less the same reasons.

I'm gonna cop all three tomorrow and watch them on my off days this weekend. Brrn hearing great things about them...

Man Tariq came with the ceremonial heat on this part 3! [emoji]128175[/emoji]

I'm only half way done watching it right now.

Back
Top Bottom