Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Covid Guidelines (from Dr. seeing potential Covid cases)

CONTACT
If someone you have contact with has Covid, you are potentially able to show symptoms for 14 days after your last contact.

So if you don’t/can’t isolate from them, then at least 10 days of them being contagious plus 14 more of you not knowing if you have it. (14 days after your last contact with someone who was contagious)

If they have severe Covid where contact was hospitalized then longer than 14 days.

QUARANTINE AFTER COVID DIAGNOSIS
10 days after onset and 72 hours no fever without meds and significant symptom improvement.

My daughter’s half brother has been positive for 3 weeks with no symptoms and my daughter has never tested positive.

these kids are the super spreaders man. It’s her b day but her moms not letting her leave the house (smart) until her brother tests negative.

Im not trying to get it and pass it all over. I’m getting laid off just in time too. Dudes at my work have been getting it. Glad I work alone...

Now let’s get those Biden bucks. :pimp:

Covid guidelines are funny to compare state by state or region by region. Here it’s all based on a positive test, do nothing for 10-14 days, and then a negative test. I guess they got fed up with generic quarantines without cause.
And If you're close exposure to someone, it's a test within a day or two, results within 3-4, and back to work instantly if negative

Covid guidelines are funny to compare state by state or region by region. Here it’s all based on a positive test, do nothing for 10-14 days, and then a negative test. I guess they got fed up with generic quarantines without cause.
And If you're close exposure to someone, it's a test within a day or two, results within 3-4, and back to work instantly if negative

Heh you have up to 14 days from your last contact that you could show symptoms. I wonder how many people go on back to work after that first negative test only to get it later.

So after testing Positive at the onset of symptoms last Tuesday my sister now tested negative today and doesn’t have any more symptoms. Her two kids tested positive after testing negative last Tuesday.
Doctor told them that because they don’t have symptoms they are not contagious. Where are doctors getting this logic from?
My daughter’s half brother has been positive for 3 weeks with no symptoms and my daughter has never tested positive.

these kids are the super spreaders man. It’s her b day but her moms not letting her leave the house (smart) until her brother tests negative.

Im not trying to get it and pass it all over. I’m getting laid off just in time too. Dudes at my work have been getting it. Glad I work alone...

Now let’s get those Biden bucks. :pimp:
This stuff is so confusing :lol: What the hell is going on?

Sweden went with the herd immunity model in the spring. They thought that it'd lead to lower cases in the fall. That didn't happen. Sweden has a fall surge.

Sweden went with the herd immunity model in the spring. They thought that it'd lead to lower cases in the fall. That didn't happen. Sweden has a fall surge.
All demographics and political aisles are seeing a surge. Hide away in a cave for 6 months only to continue economic ruin? This is not good for so many.

NYC for sure will be in lockdown by end of this month or beginning of next. People and businesses around here have been super lax with guidelines and then wanna be frustrated when we can't do **** anymore thanks to their stupidity. It's a damn shame we're dealing with this almost a year later because of American selfishness.

Covid Guidelines (from Dr. seeing potential Covid cases)

CONTACT
If someone you have contact with has Covid, you are potentially able to show symptoms for 14 days after your last contact.

So if you don’t/can’t isolate from them, then at least 10 days of them being contagious plus 14 more of you not knowing if you have it. (14 days after your last contact with someone who was contagious)

If they have severe Covid where contact was hospitalized then longer than 14 days.

QUARANTINE AFTER COVID DIAGNOSIS
10 days after onset and 72 hours no fever without meds and significant symptom improvement.

8AFB40BF-152A-43E7-AB04-A4B1AE2A674C.gif

Something I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a straight answer on is whether someone who is asymptomatic is more or less likely to spread the virus. Is the reason that a person doesn’t have symptoms because their viral load is lower and they are likely shedding less viral particles, or is it the symptoms that spread the virus, or is an asymptomatic individual just as likely to be a super spreader? I would imagine that someone who is symptomatic (coughing, sneezing, breathing hard) is inherently shedding more virus as a result of those symptoms, and therefore more likely to pass it on to others than someone who is merely talking and breathing normally. Although they are still aerosolizing and creating some droplets, it should be a lower amount. This could explain why children (who typically experience less severe symptoms) aren’t thought to spread COVID as much as adults, in general.

honestly I think the US has used up its bullets on the lockdown thing. like, culturally speaking.

the solution was to do it right earlier this year and pay folks to stay home for 8 weeks. show results, get buy-in.

now you got the idiots all broke and angry and hopped up on freedomz, ready to storm City Hall again.

cluster****.

NYC for sure will be in lockdown by end of this month or beginning of next. People and businesses around here have been super lax with guidelines and then wanna be frustrated when we can't do **** anymore thanks to their stupidity. It's a damn shame we're dealing with this almost a year later because of American selfishness.

Greed.

My relative’s job had a few positive cases but the store managers didn’t tell the staff. They were more concerned with the registers ringing. So when those folks who tested positive told the staff, it forced the store and other stores to close/alter their hours.

It’s hard to say it’s greed though.

Some of these people own businesses (restaurant/bars) and we’ll never understand their feelings. In the end of the day you have to look after yourself so they’re frustrated because we all know the whole indoor/outdoor stuff is complete bs. Half capacity is even more bs. I know owners who kept their restaurants open at 80% capacity just because. Did some of them get fined? Sure. But some got away with it but they dc people have bills to pay. So they’re over here losing their entire life’s work and piling on more debt so I completely understand people not wanting to go on a shutdown.

Then you have others who were already on a thin string and weren’t furloughed yet. Those companies that only kept like 20% of their employees (retail, service, etc). A second lockdown 100% makes them lose their jobs now too.

Starting to think about it and herd immunity with a vaccine available for the general population by March is really the only way. Ideally we don’t even know the right amount to pay each household to stay home for a month. Who knows how long it would take to even draft another stimulus. Plus any lockdown we have is a fake lockdown anyway. People are gonna be in grocery stores everyday like it’s a madhouse.

All demographics and political aisles are seeing a surge. Hide away in a cave for 6 months only to continue economic ruin? This is not good for so many.
True but that in part due to all the half assed attempts to contain the virus. Time is a huge factor for many reasons. It’s taking this long because of the half stepping

i mean the other option is 1000's of people dying
whose life are you willing to give up in your family for 6 months salary?

Back
Top Bottom