Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
13915C26-0856-4ED6-90D7-F50591BFFB33.jpeg

this MF spittin’ for real

LOL there really was a “Million Man MAGA March” ridiculous!

Wife and I got results back and as expected tested positive. All symptoms we had have lifted thankfully so hopefully we're on the come up. Extremely exhausted these last few days though so we picked that one up, and today ive hit the bathroom quite a bit

Wife and I got results back and as expected tested positive. All symptoms we had have lifted thankfully so hopefully we're on the come up. Extremely exhausted these last few days though so we picked that one up, and today ive hit the bathroom quite a bit
Glad you’re ok. And hopefully on your way to a full recovery How long have you had symptoms and when were you exposed?

Another thing we should blame the Trump administration on is their refusal to cooperate with Biden’s transition team.
This is going to have repercussions for the next administrations pandemic plan early in the new year
Yup. No reason for it either. Just being a complete *****

Yup. No reason for it either. Just being a complete *****

It is petty and stupid but on the other hand if I was Biden I’d say “Thanks, I think we’ll just work it out”. He’s got experience and I doubt those clowns could teach his, hopefully sensible, people anything.

It is petty and stupid but on the other hand if I was Biden I’d say “Thanks, I think we’ll just work it out”. He’s got experience and I doubt those clowns could teach his, hopefully sensible, people anything.
Biden has said this. Already said it was expected and they’re moving on as planned.

This is gonna be us soon

Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua in Qatar for the Asian Champions League

Back
Top Bottom