Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
mans going to the gym damn
1610667704260.gif

Aside from the k95 masks--whats the best alternatives? Theres a ton of people making masks for a quick dollar, just wanted to know if heads knew of one brand/type that was better than others

In general, KF94 masks from South Korea are the best masks that are readily available, reasonably priced, and consistently perform well regardless of which ones you buy. KN95 vary widely due to the fact that they are often "fake" meaning they aren't what they claim to be. If you see generic KN95's on ebay or Amazon you can just assume they will not filter anywhere near 95% as they claim. The Powecom I posted yesterday from Office Depot or Bona Fide will be legit and you'll get 95%+ filtration efficiency. If you want information about KF94 and specific links to buy KF94, check out Aaron Collins' latest video on YouTube and review his full data set on Google Drive.

One thing that's super evident is a lot of people aren't really workaholics, they just hate being around their family and will take any distraction as an excuse. Got people setting up back to back meetings or requesting to head into the empty building.

Sadly, it's the same reason many of the stay at home moms were so excited to send their kids back to school at my my kids' private school once they were given an in-person option because they didn't want to be bothered with them anymore.

One thing that's super evident is a lot of people aren't really workaholics, they just hate being around their family and will take any distraction as an excuse. Got people setting up back to back meetings or requesting to head into the empty building.
this is true. we all need our space and it's really hard to spend a lot of time with people.
there was an article i read years ago where it said that the reason there aren't as many female ceo's as men wasn't always because of deep rooted sexism. a lot of companies actually want to have female ceo's but there isn't a lot of choices. it's usually only men who were willing to put their careers over their families cause that's usually what happens when you run a business. women were less likely to do that.

This is so true. Got people who refuse to send an email and just want to talk on the phone. Thankful I don't have those kind of issues at the crib :smh:

grabbed these kf94s from a link Blake P Blake P sent me. they feel nice. i been wearing kn95s and n95s daily and will throw these in the mix. i don’t know how you guys wear masks that rub on your mouth all day.
6E93A195-C731-47CD-95F7-35DEFB5C287E.jpeg

Glad you got them so quickly!
For anyone wondering, the ones with the cat on the package are kid-size KF94's. I bought the same ones for my children.

do you have that link by any chance?
It's a family pack: https://www.everydaybeautylab.com/f...lt-face-mask-x10-kids-mask-x5-lg-kf94-x10-x5/
You can buy just the adult ones on that site if you don't need kid sized masks - white / black

black versions for 9.50 per 10 pack https://bonafidemasks.com/Black-Powecom-KN95-Face-Mask code: black22

edit $9.75 per 10 pack, free shipping
  • 10-Pack $9.75 ($0.98 per mask)
  • 20-Pack $17.16 ($0.86 per mask $8.60 per 10-Pack)
  • 30-Pack $24.57 ($0.82 per mask $8.20 per 10-Pack)
  • 50-Pack $38.61 ($0.77 per mask or $7.70 per 10-Pack)
  • 100-Pack $74.10 ($0.74 per mask or $7.40 per 10-Pack)
Ordered a pack of these too just now. Thank you

For anyone wondering, the ones with the cat on the package are kid-size KF94's. I bought the same ones for my children.
my son asks why his mask is different from the ones my wife and i wear and which one is better/the best. i told him they don’t make good masks for kids and he asks me why. i just give him the 🤷🏻‍♂️ i bought him some fakey kid’s kn95s but the metal nose piece would come off easily.

"Pfizer Inc. will be able to supply the U.S. with 200 million Covid-19 vaccine doses by the end of May, two months sooner than previously expected, according to its top executive."
"Moderna Inc. MRNA said Tuesday it is on track to deliver 100 million doses of its COVID-19 vaccine to the U.S. government by end-March and to deliver 200 million doses by end-June. "

**** up some commas, let's **** up some commas, yeah
Let's **** up some commas, let's **** up some commas, yeah
Forty thou' to a hunned thou'
A hunned thou' 'nother hunned thou'
Three hunned thou', five hunned thou'
A milli y'all let's have a money shower

Sources:

"Pfizer Inc. will be able to supply the U.S. with 200 million Covid-19 vaccine doses by the end of May, two months sooner than previously expected, according to its top executive."
"Moderna Inc. MRNA said Tuesday it is on track to deliver 100 million doses of its COVID-19 vaccine to the U.S. government by end-March and to deliver 200 million doses by end-June. "

**** up some commas, let's **** up some commas, yeah
Let's **** up some commas, let's **** up some commas, yeah
Forty thou' to a hunned thou'
A hunned thou' 'nother hunned thou'
Three hunned thou', five hunned thou'
A milli y'all let's have a money shower

Sources:

Damn, did we outbid the EU and take their doses?!

Lowe's is stocking the following in-store:

L-288 N95 TC-84A-7228
Box of 5 - $19.98

check your local store

Untitled.jpg

Lowe's is also stocking the following in-store:

L-288 N95 TC-84A-6973
Box of 5 - $19.98

check your local store

Untitled1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom