Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
SmartSelect_20210722-193434_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20210722-193444_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20210722-193452_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20210722-193459_Chrome.jpg

Smh

only 6 weeks after that tweet. life ->(fast)-> you

The replies to his demise are rightfully brutal.

This is the thing though: 48h to come up with a vaccine after getting the genetic sequence of the virus should be hailed as a miracle. Instead, these idiots choose to reject the solution because shiny syringes didn't literally drop from the sky.

These are the debates I continue to have with friends and family that are of the Christian faith. I always circle back and ask them “If God created all, is all-knowing, and in control of everything, why don’t you believe that this vaccine is a good thing?” They often respond with some garbage about the BS being spewed on their FB timeline.

Feel like my job is gonna place a mask mandate again even if you are vaccinated. Had 4 team members exposed to the Delta variant and they have the vaccine.

These are the debates I continue to have with friends and family that are of the Christian faith. I always circle back and ask them “If God created all, is all-knowing, and in control of everything, why don’t you believe that this vaccine is a good thing?” They often respond with some garbage about the BS being spewed on their FB timeline.
fb has become such a plague on society. It needs to go away. It's the source of misinformation and lies for a lot of stupid old people. Same thing tick tock is doing to stupid kids.

:lol: You can expect logical/consistent answers from them.

Hell, I had one of my boys tell me that if he got COVID, God would heal him since he has devoted his life to Christ.

We also know that many view the VAX as the Mark of the Beast.

Genesis: God works through devoted, humble scientists (Noah) to develop the solution, a vaccine (ark). The wicked refuse this divine intervention and are destroyed.

Exodus: God sends a plague to the earth to punish the wicked. But he knows there are still good people to save. Anybody who is pure of heart is to mark their door with the blood of a sacrificial lamb (inject mRNA vaccine into their arm). Those who do so will be spared.

Sad views from them. I am a Christian and I got vaccinated because I believe that medicine and science are both good things and doing my part by taking medicine and believing in science doesn't in any way mean that I don't have faith. I highly doubt that these same people wouldn't take an advil or Tylenol if they had pain.

Back
Top Bottom