Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would say they are misinformed by choice. There is a wealth of quality data to support COVID-19 vaccination for nearly every human being on earth and you almost have to be actively ignoring it to say you're still not convinced that the benefits outweigh the risks. People wanna act like Dr Fauci is standing there next to Pfizer and Moderna CEO's with a giant needle saying "trust me, just take it" when that's clearly not the case. Now I could see being skeptical of the Russian or CCP vaccines that they put out without complete trials and data.
I think some people just don’t trust the government.

I think some people just don’t trust the government.
That's a cop out. They don't trust EVERY government in the world? They don't trust independent scientists and doctors who ALL agree, but would rather trust fringe "experts" like Joe Rogan or Sherri Tenpenny and you respect that? They somehow think their life is so special that world governments who can't agree on anything are conspiring together against them?!

My job still acting like they are bringing us back on Mar 1st.

If they do, I'm definitely rocking this first day back

Pulling up to the first in-person meeting like...
giphy.gif

Date stamped, tagged picture of you in the mask, in the meeting or "a big phony lives here."

Man I’m vaccinated but I respect folks opinions of not doing it. Felt pressured into doing it from job. Is this a sin for having a different viewpoint? Ultimately I took the vaccine.
Well glad you got vaccinated but different viewpoint…you do realize 850K people have died in the U.S. right now and within that 700 kids (or more). So to me “different viewpoints” on this doesn’t make any logical sense whatsoever.

My 70 y/o dad (vaxed and boosted) just tested positive. Some light congestion and runny nose so far. He says he feels good. Just saw him yesterday and he seemed fine. We were both masked, so we’ll see how that goes. Damn.

My daughter’s grandpa has copd and boosted and was asymptomatic. He’ll be good.

The fact that they had to have worn it at first and then took it off in the air to pull their little stunt.

they shouldn’t have turned it around though imo. They should have just arrested them and no fly list. Don’t punish everyone else. Damage is done.

It’s just going to happen again and again now.

now that more time has passed, it's clear that the doomsday predictions about omicron have not panned out. fast rise, fast fall, fewer deaths.

NYC already with a 60% drop in cases in under 2 weeks, so it's not just something to do with the demographics in SA.

Back
Top Bottom