Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somehow antivaxxers are getting worse. An 18 year old mma fighter recently passed away but the cause wasn't revealed. Seen way too many comments saying the covid vaccine killed her. There was also a reporter who appeared to have a seizure or stroke on-air. She had to release a statement telling antivaxxers it had nothing to do with her being vaccinated.

That Died Suddenly film is a bad look. Shows lots of recent cardiac related death and highly unusual clotting. More the mainstream doesnt address it, that crowd of believers only gonna grow.

What’s missing from the conversation about blood clots and strokes is that hypercoagulability is a key feature of COVID infections and that you’re MUCH more likely to develop a clot that can lead to a stroke from COVID than from the vaccines.

To only focus on the vaccines with no comparison to the effects of the virus itself is incomplete research at best and willful ignorance at worst.

What’s missing from the conversation about blood clots and strokes is that hypercoagulability is a key feature of COVID infections and that you’re MUCH more likely to develop a clot that can lead to a stroke from COVID than from the vaccines.

To only focus on the vaccines with no comparison to the effects of the virus itself is incomplete research at best and willful ignorance at worst.

It’s like with the inflaming of the heart muscles in men under 30. They love to ignore that an unvaxed infection that the inflammation is 10x as worse than the vaccine effect . People love to grip onto something.

77x4vb.jpg

Good article debunking a lot of the nonsense about athletes dying in droves from vaccines and other online BS

"The U.K. Health Security Agency recently released data evaluating all deaths (COVID-19, car accidents, strokes, etc.) in the U.K. by vaccination status, after adjusting for age. This is powerful data because it allows us to remove noise from the debate—it doesn’t matter if the death was “with” or “from” COVID or how the person died.

c19.jpg

The worst was when the conspiracy theorists tried to blame what happened to Damar Hamlin on da jab.

So you're meaning to tell me his cardiac arrest was the result of da jab he got weeks prior that just happened to conveniently occur at the same exact time he got ****ing rocked directly over his heart and presented the exact same way other commotio cordis cases have in the past? Word?

I skimmed it....sounds like pretty normal actions trying to navagate an ever changing pandemic. Dude didn't say anything about it being "unsafe". Just kept mentioning that they had limited data of efficacy of the new boosters before they approved it.

I feel like the new narrative is "you don't vax mid pandemic". That seems to be the new talking point. But at the end of the day I have not heard a cogent argument to "it is a huge pandemic and we made vaccines to save lives". There will always be side effects but it seems like the vaccines limited the amount of human loss.

This revisionist history is annoying since there is nothing now that can be done. "Masks aren't effective you need n95s!!! you all are idiots!!" ok so like ill buy n95s now? "Vaccines have side effects they will kill you" so can COVID?

Tested positive on Tuesday. I got covid the first week of January last year and now this week so that’s twice now unfortunately. I went over my friends house last Sunday and said hi to his sister and the first thing she said to me was “I’m good I’m covid free now!” So I assume I got it there :smh: I felt perfectly fine at work Monday but woke up with a runny nose and sore throat on Tuesday

Last year was just like a very light cold but this time was worse. Had a cough, cold sweats, couldn’t eat, etc. pretty ****ty past few days

I haven’t gotten anything since the first 2 shots in July 2021

Back
Top Bottom