HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

off-white odsy-1000
47582533_1045979585588959_7821211568768197102_n.jpg

just a random thought is it just me or is mixing designer brands seems alright but mixing sportawear brands seems kind of off? like i just can't wear adidas socks with nike shoes or vice versa :lol: but id wear gucci socks with prada sneakers

i guess shoes is a wildcard but i dont think id wear a nike hoody with adidas shoes either
DwhJL5mX0AERY38.jpg:large

47692244_213467716282242_7805156991354778178_n.jpg

just a random thought is it just me or is mixing designer brands seems alright but mixing sportawear brands seems kind of off? like i just can't wear adidas socks with nike shoes or vice versa :lol: but id wear gucci socks with prada sneakers

i guess shoes is a wildcard but i dont think id wear a nike hoody with adidas shoes either
DwhJL5mX0AERY38.jpg:large

47692244_213467716282242_7805156991354778178_n.jpg

Depends I wear adidas track pants with Jordan’s all the time but that’s about as far as it goes lol

I can’t even mix adidas and nike together going to the grocery store lol

Mixing high end brands been a thing for awhile I remember in 2012 dudes were wearing Givenchy Ts, Balmain denim, & Balenciaga arenas. Sometimes these brands make 1 item really well but slack in other areas.

Eh I rather spend bread on a Gucci track l, or something that says Gucci than a plain blacked out Teddy jacket.

I coudnt bring myself to cop the black/white Teddy jacket even on heavy discount. Its just...too plain but thats my thing. Could def understand why someone would want one.

Lol polo white tee , adidas stripped pants and some retro Jordan’s was the cozy fit around the crib lol

can't do it, not when i have tech fleece joggers

That’s true now . Tech fleece are addicting it was at one time I tried to get every color that came out top and bottoms . I wish they made more stuff in the tech knit though .

I wore adidas track pants with my gucci slides to work and one of the directors looked at me and said "Come on man, you can mix brands like that"

I don't really care as long as stuff looks good

Eh I rather spend bread on a Gucci track l, or something that says Gucci than a plain blacked out Teddy jacket.

I coudnt bring myself to cop the black/white Teddy jacket even on heavy discount. Its just...too plain but thats my thing. Could def understand why someone would want one.

its funny because the teddys are more conspicuous than expected, especially the black and white ones

maybe too many celebs has worn it or its just the most popular slp product out of slimanes era or maybe just the silhouette but women in the parties and event i go to notice it and i get a lot more compliment than expected

this gucci bomber is good with the "A" but i'm not digging the back (when are you getting this one in rrl? :lol: )
upload_2019-1-10_8-44-52.png
upload_2019-1-10_8-45-3.png

Back
Top Bottom