HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

That being said, I do love my Amiri. :lol:

020F33C3-3126-4239-96F7-48AB965773D9.jpeg

Off-White alone will be bigger than Amiri and FoG will ever be...combined.

People JUST started to hop on the Amiri bandwagon. Its hilarious, ask most people what Amiri was a year ago and you’d have people scratching their heads. Then people starting slowly catching on, now the bandwagon is open for the masses cause Meek can fit 80 racks in his. :lol:
Popularity doesnt equal good.

Philippe Plein doesnt put out better designs than JW anderson and Kiko konstadinov (sp?)

opinion doesnt equal fact either but yet here we are folks

Popularity doesnt equal good.

Philippe Plein doesnt put out better designs than JW anderson and Kiko konstadinov (sp?)

It doesnt, but that wasnt my point.

Kiko what? Why you dropping names of designers you cant even spell. Cmon. :lol:

Off White makes some phenomenal pieces (mostly runway). Look past the branded stuff the majority of stores are buying and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Their womens stuff is dope af. And besides the SUPER branded stuff yes, its design is A+

Just cause it aint some timeless JE/YSL type stuff dont mean anything.

i don't think meek made famous (i really have no idea what the connection is to be honest, im washed) but i could have sworn amiri blew up with the ribbed leather knee ripped jeans?

i think that came out after the slp biker leather knew zipper jeans hype

i personally like how the designs has evolved

i don't think meek made famous (i really have no idea what the connection is to be honest, im washed) but i could have sworn amiri blew up with the ribbed leather knee ripped jeans?

i think that came out after the slp biker leather knew zipper jeans hype

i personally like how the designs has evolved

yeah i would say amiri jeans been hot for a minute but now people getting more into other areas of the brand

Off-White alone will be bigger than Amiri and FoG will ever be...combined.

People JUST started to hop on the Amiri bandwagon. Its hilarious, ask most people what Amiri was a year ago and you’d have people scratching their heads. Then people starting slowly catching on, now the bandwagon is open for the masses cause Meek can fit 80 racks in his. :lol:
This. Had somebody come up to me recently talking about Amiri this and that and I just rolled eyes and told em they ain't about that life.

Back
Top Bottom