HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

balenciaga-track-sneaker-black-neon-green-01.jpg

balenciaga-track-sneaker-black-neon-green-02.jpg
Oh my. I may need those picasso swerve picasso swerve

Super steal, at this price ill def cop out haha.

My man, I think I may need those tracks with the stacked discount. In NY Memorial Day weekend. I’ll shoot you a DM if you don’t mind looking out.

Also, do you get discounts on women’s shoes/clothes as well? My girl’s been eyeing some Gucci espadrilles. I surprise her with them.

My man, I think I may need those tracks with the stacked discount. In NY Memorial Day weekend. I’ll shoot you a DM if you don’t mind looking out.

Also, do you get discounts on women’s shoes/clothes as well? My girl’s been eyeing some Gucci espadrilles. I surprise her with them.

Hit the DM pa!

that's interesting

so how does the gucci logo look to you?

gucci-BLACK-Logo-print-Cotton-jersey-Hooded-Sweatshirt.jpeg

gucci-multicolored-gucci-s-leather-logo-print-rhyton-sneakers-sneakers-size-eu-38-approx-us-8-regula-0-0-960-960.jpg
Lol that’s easy bc I have the Gucci color scheme embedded in my head so the shoes look obvious

However the distressed hoodie, the green looks grey to me

rfx45 rfx45 playing optometrist :lol:

:lol:

i am genuinely curious though

Lol that’s easy bc I have the Gucci color scheme embedded in my head so the shoes look obvious

However the distressed hoodie, the green looks grey to me

ahh so you do see red and green correctly at times?

again just curiosity but if you were colorblind for those particular colors then wouldn't you really not know what green/red actually looked like?

:lol:

i am genuinely curious though

ahh so you do see red and green correctly at times?

again just curiosity but if you were colorblind for those particular colors then wouldn't you really not know what green/red actually looked like?
Oh yea definitely. It’s more so when it’s a shade that isn’t exactly true red or green lol

Back
Top Bottom