HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

never wear mine either cause they are uncomfortable
have better shoes that serve the same purpose

bad weather shoes is a good idea though. may beat them up in chicago soon

23h0js7.png

what are loulous?

Je Taime teddys are the corduroys, right?

yeah they're both on ssense and seem to be corduroy as well. Looks pretty much the same but different coloways so thought I'd ask in here.
I'm 5'9 about 165-170 would i be good with a 50?

check the measurements, it can be very helpful

based on the pics, I dig the Je Taime better, I like the blue with yellow trim color too but that's maybe because it's more conspicuous? not overly in a bad way but the navy cords seems a bit boring

if the blue Je Taime and green teddy bombers are still available after christmas, I'll consider it a sign and then buy 'em :lol:

based on the pics, I dig the Je Taime better, I like the blue with yellow trim color too but that's maybe because it's more conspicuous? not overly in a bad way but the navy cords seems a bit boring

if the blue Je Taime and green teddy bombers are still available after christmas, I'll consider it a sign and then buy 'em :lol:
I'm still debating on buying the green teddy bomber :rolleyes

you know what other sites will have Saint Laurent sales? Barneys has the blue with yellow for a little cheaper than ssense. Only a 50 left too

plus SSense won't charge tax so it might be a wash, but if they can price match then you can save a few more $$$ going through SSense

ysl.com still has a sale too but I think SSense is probably the one with the most selection when it comes to sale items for SLP

it seems to fit similar to eh teddy bombers but not as cropped so that means you can probably size down

if its not final sale on SSense, return should be a hassle free (though check first as they change terms of returns at times, especially if you're in the US)

plus SSense won't charge tax so it might be a wash, but if they can price match then you can save a few more $$$ going through SSense

ysl.com still has a sale too but I think SSense is probably the one with the most selection when it comes to sale items for SLP

it seems to fit similar to eh teddy bombers but not as cropped so that means you can probably size down

if its not final sale on SSense, return should be a hassle free (though check first as they change terms of returns at times, especially if you're in the US)
I ordered it, if anything I will just return it.

i can't speak for the first question but my black suede chain slp's off the disco was my favorite pickup.
clothing wise it's the slp denim jacket and the onyx denim from john elliott.

i can't speak for the first question but my black suede chain slp's off the disco was my favorite pickup.
clothing wise it's the slp denim jacket and the onyx denim from john elliott.
Got a fit pic of the SLP denim jacket?

Considering picking it up since my Sandro one is getting a pit blowout.

Back
Top Bottom