HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

i dont think so, theyre not mass produced enough, not even close, to ever reach tr status

you couldnt go anywhere without seeing tr jeans before and i honestly never seen ch jeans in person and i wouldnt even recognize one if i see em while i get seasick when tr jeans are within a 50 yard radius via my spidey sense

:rofl: :rofl:

That’s what everyone wearing now CH this, CH that

remind me of TR from 2012 all over again
I felt like the real TR wave was in 2006-07. That is when I would see it everywhere. But yeah, CH I don't see too often in the wild, but on the gram, it's everywhere. But I'm certain when things go back to normal that is when we will see it more in person

there was a tr stores at every mall though, i know maybe a handful of stores that carry them in LA (maybe in the whole cali?) so in terms of availability alone (not to mention it cost like 10x-20x more than tr) i dont expect to see it everywhere

ig is a whole different monster, as mentioned here before a lot of those stuff gets returned even by celebs making millions

ami.jpg

Got this Carhartt inspired AMI Paris jacket . Love it , it didn't cost much and it's warm

Im not a huge CH fan though I do like their jewelry and some clothes. Just curious why some people think its the new “douche” brand. Ive heard it being the new Ed Hardy a couple of times (never TR though lol).

B6B8FB4D-4701-4066-A245-15704984FEA0.jpeg

1368EC7B-11F7-430B-9666-F54CEBA5429E.jpeg

83F5A6A2-1F29-46D4-B923-1ED473D48A66.jpeg

FFD0C605-FCA4-4DF1-A656-8E6D3D9BF559.jpeg

And I thought Balenciaga was the king of bs weird shoes. This is a brand AVAVAV “Monster” shoes.

Apparently sold out, id understand if it was for runway but its actually for sale? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom