HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

late on the mmy but the bakers was on sale, really dig it, i sized and its a bit big but doable, i prefer it over being too tight

might get the hanks if it goes for a good price too

IMG_6064.jpeg

got the mm6xsalomon which is extremely comfortable, wore to disneyland the whole day with no problems + might be the only dude still buying y3s :lol: but ill probably use it in a 5k and 10k in the near future

IMG_6072.jpeg

IMG_6077.jpeg
I still cop y3's as well. I was looking at the yellow pair.

What hat did u wear lol . I mean your Disney collection is fire !!!

acronym cargo pants (because i dont carry any bags so i need some extra pockets for carrying stuff :lol: ) and it was actually cloudy and chilly the whole day so i got to wear my gucci x disney hoodie then givenchy oswald hat

Woodbury worth it? Friend just moved to nyc, we’re thinking of swinging by. Are the lines hella long for Prada, Dior, Gucci, etc.

does gucci does it too? i thought it was only prada and burberry at least in the outlets here, the gucci stores only has like leftovers from past season here

im no expert but i feel like they do, im sure if i google i can find things that say they do and they dont tho so idk for a fact but ive seen some nasty work super guccisimo caca that if it was anywhere else i wouldve thought it was fake

i just know for a fact prada and burberry did it because most of them were made in china or india or thailand, stuff from the gucci store still made in italy or france stuff

maybe its just different for those specific stores?

the outlet i go to also has slp, balenciaga, tom ford, etc… and all of those are pretty much old season stuff from the mainline

dior dunks b57

not sure why they lik the CD logo so much, must be selling to influencers or something, the old dior logo wouldve been way better

1716250368739.jpeg

1716250453550.jpeg

1716250482747.jpeg

1716250512501.jpeg

1716250545988.jpeg

1716250584631.jpeg

badhabit badhabit this BV is still $1500 but down from $2500 + 5% cashback via rakuten on sale items (if bv isnt excluded)

this phone pouch is $1100 but in blue

badhabit badhabit this BV is still $1500 but down from $2500 + 5% cashback via rakuten on sale items (if bv isnt excluded)

this phone pouch is $1100 but in blue

Omggggg what a steal 😭😭😭.

I wanted a tad darker but man that is such a good *** deal .

I see only one left let me go look at some videos .

Thanks for looking out cause I really might have to bite .

always happy to help

and if you want it darker, its a bold move but you can always add some leather conditioner/protector to protect it and theres a good chance it will darken it a bit

again its risky for an expensive piece but its an option if its too light

always happy to help

and if you want it darker, its a bold move but you can always add some leather conditioner/protector to protect it and theres a good chance it will darken it a bit

again its risky for an expensive piece but its an option if its too light
Lol yea I don’t trust myself with something like that .

Bag is way too light smh deal so good too but I want to be happy with my purchase .

Anyone ever ordered fashion file or real real .

I think i see something on fashion file but I have zero experience with them .

Also found some ysl sneakers I wanted on hirshleifers .

Any experience I see it’s a real store but never ordered .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom