HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

92F6E94C-C771-4DD5-AF31-06967AE1020F.jpeg
LV TRAINER 2 just landed
1A648EE0-A771-4E6C-8D9E-E948413CDCD0.jpeg
B647C709-0F2C-4B59-8A67-3CACD353CFB2.jpeg
3156BEAC-6148-49B6-BCF5-BF1AFA443870.jpeg

What's the sizing on these? Usual LV sizing?

Looks like LV used the wrong stock photo for the interior.

Grey pairs well with that Green and “Made in France” is always a plus
They had this Slender with the “glacier” interior & just noticed that the PO has the same color in the description. The picture is misleading tho. Sent the order into my CA before she even seen them lol.
BBFE19AF-ECD4-4E9A-8DF9-38FEEE9D5A86.jpeg

Yeah that pocket organizer would have been back at the Louis store/warehouse before they knew it.
Lol Yeah, I’m going back this week sometime to check out something with my wife so it’ll be going back. I love green but can’t do the bait & switch move.

Looks like LV used the wrong stock photo for the interior.

Grey pairs well with that Green and “Made in France” is always a plus
Yeah, the “Made in France” is a must to me. Most people don’t care but I can tell the difference from locations.
The grey isn’t bad but I recently bought a green epi Mulitple wallet with this color interior. The black was the deciding factor.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a bag recommendation that is similar to the LV Christopher MM? Maybe similar in price or cheaper with similar dimensions

gucci has one at around $1k less
0F66E6FB-982A-46EF-A71D-A6CCF2CF8F48.jpeg

dior has one thats similar in price but i like the alyx buckle and i think the shape is better
1662529900626.jpeg

Thanks for the recommendations!
I looked at the gucci one before and like it alot but its a little smaller than the LV Christopher. I’m looking for something a tad bigger that’s not a purse lol. The Dior backpack is actually bigger. I might have to start doing my research on that one

Shout out to whomever posted about the Virgil book, stopped by and grabbed one, great for the coffee table.

I wish LV sold the suede employee sneaker they make, super subtle and clean, I’d buy a pair

^ those black suede joints aren’t too hard to find on the aftermarket. Check spots like Grailed, Fashionphile, RealReal and eBay. The hard part is finding a brand new pair though.

Sizes now available

props, thanks for the heads up

now im torn, i just ordered one from saks representative, he still doesnt have it and i havent paid but i gave him the greenlit to get my size

is it f'd up to cancel it with him and order online?

now im torn, i just ordered one from saks representative, he still doesnt have it and i havent paid but i gave him the greenlit to get my size

Stock should be available everywhere soon. You can ask when they will get theirs and let him know it’s available online. Choice is yours but I don’t see anything wrong with getting it online if Saks doesn’t have it

yah i was hoping mrporter got em because they at least got 3% cashback

but i might just order it from celine.com, also less hassle if i need to return or exchange

Just get from online unless it's a relationship with the Saks SA you have in good standing or you really WANT to establish.

PO

Greetings …. Before I pay retail for it …. When is the best time to get a saint laurent teddy 56 for discount ( minus the fb group ) I see a lot of discounted sales for 48-52 but not the 56 I need

Back
Top Bottom