high school social status VOL. Don't talk when I'm talking I'm popular!!!!

I was cool in high school but not popular, if that makes sense. In late elementary and all through junior high I went through this stage of being really skinnyand hideous so everyone was super ruthless to me and then in the summer between grades 9 and 10 BAM hips, boobs, !@+, and unhideousness. At this point everyonewanted to be friends but I was like screw you guys you were %$*%@. So there was a small clique of people like me who became cool late in life.

This is a good one ... I was a Popular Jock in the IN crowd . Me and my patnas ran thru the females at my HS everyday with a different mission . LOL them HSdays ... O yea I was Home Coming KING and lost the football game because I dropped the ball in the end zone .

I was pretty popular. I was the athlete, who was a class-clown, but who wasnt liked by the teachers much for all the crazy things I said or did.
laugh.gif
The funny thing is that while we were still at school everyone knew me andwanted be freinds with me, but since we graduated I dont keep in touch with most of them, even my closest group from that time.

If you think your cool in a clique, you're a lame. And college extensions such as sorority's or fraternity's are just as lame, if not lamer.You're grown, act like it. You're not above anyone, and you're not below anyone.

Back
Top Bottom