Parker McKenna Posey vs Hillary Duff

• Parker McKenna Posey

Votes: 54 42.2%
  • Hillary Duff

Votes: 74 57.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up. I'm pretty new to this site (in the sense that I haven't really posted in it.) However I have started polls in a lot of other forum sites, and I was interested in starting up a gauntlet on this one if y'all were interested.

How it works

- Polls stay open for 2-3 days

- The winner of the poll becomes champ and continues to go through polls until she gets knocked off

- The champ's next opponent comes from suggestions (if no one suggests anything I'll just pick someone I think would make a close, competitive poll)

- Suggestions can be anyone (celebrities, ig thots, your local baddie you think could run the gauntlet, etc.)

Let me know if y'all want to participate in it

Parker McKenna Posey

Duff

Last edited:
lol...I'm not sure why y'all so obsessed with Hillary Duff and Parker Posey but if that's what the people want we can start the gauntlet off that way

Last edited:
350x700px-LL-577ef51a_mikeheadnod.gif

Lol is this thread supposed to be a recount?

Nah, son just tryna get some reps after seeing the PMP vs HD back and forth.

Can't be a recount because one actually made it to the finals and won and the other didn't.

How bout neither. I'll never understand the fascination with PMP and Duff is ok but nothing that special

Nah, son just tryna get some reps after seeing the PMP vs HD back and forth.

Can't be a recount because one actually made it to the finals and won and the other didn't.

Well its looks like duff is winning, i aint eeeem mad

Of course you aint, u the champion for the milk bruh, we know this :lol:

But yea, some Duff boy using an old SN tryna get her girl some props.

Thing is, dudes like Kady but aint obsessed w/ her, but these Duff boys a different breed.

Of course you aint, u the champion for the milk bruh, we know this
laugh.gif

Thing is, dudes like Kady but aint obsessed w/ her, but these Duff boys a different breed.
happy.gif

Like I said earlier I'm not really sure why y'all are obsessed with these two. I know it has something to do with a tournament thread, but I'm too lazy to go back and look through all those pages. In all honesty I think both are overrated, but it was requested I start the series off with this match up.

Of course you aint, u the champion for the milk bruh, we know this :lol:

:D
Like I said earlier I'm not really sure why y'all are obsessed with these two. I know it has something to do with a tournament thread, but I'm too lazy to go back and look through all those pages. In all honesty I think both are overrated, but it was requested I start the series off with this match up.

Duff boys upset they girl didn't win the thread last year. They pulled some crap to push Duff ahead of Beyonce and the Beyonce group pushed Kady to the finals and to the victory.

Kady, Parker, whatever her bird *** name is, is no longer relevant on NT. Shorty just got bounced in the first round by a washed up R&B singer. It's over. See you in da gym, gurl.

500x1000px-LL-a6ffa261_F4AF118B-73EA-48FA-B421-22DA9E0B5DBC-11744-000006CD0A5A3D1D_1.1.1.mp4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom