Hillsboro High School students stage walkout in dispute over transgender student

How do other countries handle transgendered bathrooms?

in canada they just added gender identity to protected class.

so if you have "deeply held belife in a gender that doens't comply to the body you were bron with" (I think thats the wording)

so you can't barr them from using the washroom that corresponds to their gender identity.

World continues to turn.

At my school they also offer unisex washrooms, but you can't be forced to use them if you are trans.

So you think dumb hs boys can be trusted using bathrooms that girls use? You are seriously giving kids too much credit.

it's not gunna go down like that like I said the whats coming is obvious. I seen this whole thing happen it here in canada.

Trans kids will be allowed to use the bathroom that they identify with, and newly built school will install small unisex bathrooms as an alternative but they won't be forced to use only the unisex one, they can pick unisex or chosen gender identity.

people argued about it canada, but eventually this was the end result, same deal will happen in america, it will just take longer becuase you gotta go state by state, unless the supreme court is forced to rule.

a new builting in my school that was completed this fall, got this set up and in 20 years it will be the norm in all schools. two large gender bathroom and a small single unisex one.

complain about it if you want, but history wont be on your side.

Last edited:

so if you have "deeply held belife in a gender that doens't comply to the body you were bron with" (I think thats the wording)

so you can't barr them from using the washroom that corresponds to their gender identity.

World continues to turn.

At my school they also offer unisex washrooms, but you can't be forced to use them if you are trans.

So i can walk into the Womens bathroom if I identify as being a Lesbian?

Serious question.

I read a lot or non fiction especially about history/sociology

and if there is one thing i've learned.

on social issues like this.

The progressives always win. always.

May take 5 years, 10, 20. In the end they always win.

So getting worked up about it is just unecessary stress against an outcome that mostly inevitable.

but if you want to fight about thats up to you *shrugs*

So what is the screening processa child has to go through to prove his identification. What will stop a Nick Young clown type of a dude from using that loophole as a way to get unto.the girls.bathroom? we cant.say that it wont happen becausepeople have faked being.worse things

How do other countries handle transgendered bathrooms?

World continues to turn.

Oh.

If the rest of the world is accepting it, it's definitely coming to the States.

So what is the screening processa child has to go through to prove his identification. What will stop a Nick Young clown type of a dude from using that loophole as a way to get unto.the girls.bathroom? we cant.say that it wont happen becausepeople have faked being.worse things

such an extreme thign to worry about.

the amount of people who would go to those lengths just so they could enter the girls bathroom is tiny, and you aren't going to punish a whole class of people because of the small chance of malfeasance.

thats like saying you shouldn't have welfare because people can lie and get welfare checks.

I still don't see why we aren't looking out for the majority of girls that aren't going to want a MAN in their bathroom. It just can't be as simple as you using whichever bathroom you want to use based on the identification.

It just can't be that easy man

I still don't see why we aren't looking out for the majority of girls that aren't going to want a MAN in their bathroom. It just can't be as simple as you using whichever bathroom you want to use based on the identification.

It just can't be that easy man

because whether you agree with the central logic of it or not that argument sounds way too similar to the arguments have beens used by the majority to prevent the minority from integrating.

The majority are made uncomfortable gays therefore gasy shouldn't be in locker room

the majority made uncomfortable by blacks in locker there fore blacks can't be in locker.

ect ect.

The tide of progress wont be slowed by the feelings of 15 year old girls. I cab promise you that. they will get over it. we will get over. ultimate this is why we have laws against discrimination to prevent society from being run by the whims of the majority.

also

It can't be that easy? This was passed in canada 3 years and like I said, the earth contiues to turn, and people have forgeten about it. in 20 years it will be like why was this ever a problem. Its the way history works man...it always wins.

Last edited:
At this rate, why not just do away with the concept of gender period and have unisex everything?

At this rate, why not just do away with the concept of gender period and have unisex everything?
Idk about your high school but if there was a room unlocked and unattended there was a bang bros scene going down... Probably not the best idea.

@Osh Kosh Bosh  And how did the parents of the female students feel about "men" being able to basically walk in and use bathrooms that their daughters are able to use?

that might be 60 years away. who knows may happen.

but the dominant submissive nature of human sexual relationships makes this step seem unlikely imo.

@Osh Kosh Bosh
 And how did the parents of the female students feel about "men" being able to basically walk in and use bathrooms that their daughters are able to use?

some complained when the law was being debated in parliament. once it passed.

3 years later nobody cares becuase.

a) there just aren't that many trans people.

b) people just only care so much about the complaints of children

c) the things human beings will get outraged about are fickle in nature.

also another thing some trans people transition earlier and there is less of an issue.

I remember a cousin of mine went to another school with a trans student who always wore female clothing since like late elementary, early middle school, so the studnet body were just use to her, so by the time she got to high school nobody cared.

people are fickle about what they aare outraged about.

repped for using nick young as the prime example of a clown 

The real question is why are some people so irriated by the idea of transgendered people?...Dont post them in certain threads....don't let them use the bathroom they want to...etc...etc.

I understand being weird about it but damn some of y'all seem obsessed with them.

The only thing that bums me out issues that effect black,p oc get stuck in the slow lane because unlike being gay or trans, a white person can't just randomly have a black baby that forces them to empathize with a groups plight.

A republican snetor finds out his son is a guy and all of a sudden is down with gay right.s :rolleyes

It's depressing, it shows how limited human empathy really is.

The real question is why are some people so irriated by the idea of transgendered people?...Dont post them in certain threads....don't let them use the bathroom they want to...etc...etc.

I understand being weird about it but damn some of y'all seem obsessed with them.
i don't think obsessed is the best way to describe it more like they are obsessed with NOT seeing them posted. As for the transgendered talk it confuses me so idk what to think of it

Just @ me man. Stop sub-tweeting.

I just enjoy discussing social issues. Point blank. I was a sociology major. I care ALOT about human interaction. Race, Gender, Language, Culture. It all interests the hell out of me.

But I don't think you should be posting trans-folks in a sexy woman thread. That is trolling.

you dont post dudes with penises in a thread about women because of the same reasoning you dont post about the celtics in the lakers thread

Back
Top Bottom