Hillsboro High School students stage walkout in dispute over transgender student

Unisex bathrooms make sense in a place where there is not that much traffic, not a HS where there is constant traffic. You'd still have to have a girls and boys bathroom alongside a universal room. Even in the mall there are still gender-specific bathrooms along with the family bathroom. If the school already has a unisex bathroom then he should use that. I dont see why they should build another bathroom just for one dude 

Yeaaaaah he can't do that...

What if he's faking to get some puuhh??

Unisex bathrooms make sense in a place where there is not that much traffic, not a HS where there is constant traffic. You'd still have to have a girls and boys bathroom alongside a universal room. Even in the mall there are still gender-specific bathrooms along with the family bathroom. If the school already has a unisex bathroom then he should use that. I dont see why they should build another bathroom just for one dude 

They gave him a unisex bathroom, he doesnt want to use it because he is a girl.

Because he has to walk through a door that says girl on it with the triangle dress only.

Because he has to walk through a door that says girl on it with the triangle dress only.
Somebody give this boy a jock strap and tell him to shut up.
Now he's just being difficult

In that case he can go **** himself, being difficult on purpose. Go piss behind a bush or something 

they should've never gave him the unisex option to begin with.

he has a penis, you can put a dress on a dude, a wig, lipstick, and make up but the penis says dude on it.  

either use the men's room or don't use any restroom.  they shouldn't have catered to this dude at all in the first place to be honest.

Last edited:
These trans folks are a trip

Haven't made one step of becoming a woman but want their privileges :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Can't wait until all this ****** nonsense fizzles out. Back in the day, the ******s ain care if you was with it. They just walked down the street in their size 15 heels with their heas held high and regular polite people just tried now to stare. Now it's literally being thrown in our faces.

Edit
****** is blocked? Is that a derogatory term now??? Incredible.

If it rhymes with Missy...

:lol: @ Lionblood

Must have got it sniped when he complained and moaned about it in that thread a few days ago forgot the title

Dude was tryna get people banned over it lol

If I was the principal I would've expelled all those bigots in training. Take your punk *** to a Catholic school or have your mom teach you. Frail minded *** kids.

I was looking forward to the day when bigots die off slowly so it's disappointing to see our youth follow that path.
There is no way that you are even 1% serious right now

It's funny how nowadays if you don't agree with something / an idea, you're immediately shamed and attacked.

A lot of people not only disagree with the idea of transgender people sharing the same spaces as non-GLBT folks, they also choose to write off the idea of transgenderism in general and refuse to even approach the subject beyond "its gross" or "the bible says-" or "i dont want my kid exposed to this and become one" (even though the last example has literally never happened.)

Perhaps, but the other side of the arguments always seems to be based on some abstract, objective "feelings", a biological phenomenon that is unfounded and unproven, or just plan arguing semantics. I can approach transgenderism with an open mind if someone can make some sense when they argue in favor. Most seem to think they automatically have the moral high ground because they are "accepting", which is why the common response is to denounce the character traits of anyone who disagrees. The entire arguement, both sides usually, is severely lacking in logic. It's all personal bias and politically correct ambivalence.

Im serious, whats going to happen if this person uses the girls bathroom? Like what is the fear. What are they trying to prevent?

They are trying to prevent universal uinsex bathrooms, so kids dont have sex in bathrooms( even they are ready do)

What is going to happen if she just uses the unisex bathroom they provided her?

Honestly other than girls feeling uncomfortable nothing will happen.
Growing up I didnt trust anyone while in the bathroom so its w/e with me.

They are trying to prevent universal uinsex bathrooms, so kids dont have sex in bathrooms( even they are ready do)

What is going to happen if she just uses the unisex bathroom they provided her?

Honestly other than girls feeling uncomfortable nothing will happen.
Growing up I didnt trust anyone while in the bathroom so its w/e with me.

I mean why would that happen? Only goes who identify their gender as female can go in the girls bathroom.

They don't they have guidance councilors, can't she get a doctors note saying I am going through gender transition let go to the girls bathroom?

To avoid any problems he should just use a unisex bathroom they provided him

Last edited:
The school went above and beyond by even offering that. Unless being transgender is some form of disability the school does not need to provide him accommodations

The way I see it, these kids just want to "make a difference" their senior year.

Last edited:
random but

Real talk why dont men have stalls for urinals.

Dont you guys want privacy?
I know you can go into the stalls if you feel uncomfortable but what if all the stalls are taken and only urinals are open and you really have to pee.

Is this thread worthy....

Just faster to use urinals. The worst are the urinals that don't have that little wall separating each one. They always have those kind at rest stops / service areas.

Last edited:
Quote:
These are the hurdles that our society were going to encounter eventually.

I don't know the answer to this question. Even if he/she feels like a girl, "she" was born a boy so girls in the bathroom are going to feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't put it past some creeps to lie about being transgendered in order to use the opposite sex's bathroom. Unless they build a third bathroom for transgendered, I don't know what the right answer is.
100% agreed. They actually built a transgender restroom at my university, likely to avoid snaggles like this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom