Hillsboro High School students stage walkout in dispute over transgender student

I'm only half serious with it but it's becoming truth :lol:

"I'm a girl"

"Well you're actually a boy but.."

"No, I said I'm a girl. Give me everything I want because I said I'm a girl"

"Well I can't because..."

"NO!!! You're a bigot!!!"

Ummm aren't you giving that much and more credence to the male teenagers feelings? His feelings of being a girl trump every other students feelings of discomfort? You are biased sir.

And isn't this about more than just going into a stall to use the toilet? I thought there was a locker room involved here. As in girls completely naked in a room with a completely naked male? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Why is it that you want the girls to just get over it but the dude that's actually causing the problems, the dude that choose to go outside of the norm should be granted everything he wants. Why can't he just get over it?

because you can't "get over" your gender. :lol:

if she's been identified as a student with gender dysphoria, she should be allowed to used bathroom that corresponds to that gender. It's simple really.

These are the hurdles that our society were going to encounter eventually.

I don't know the answer to this question. Even if he/she feels like a girl, "she" was born a boy so girls in the bathroom are going to feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't put it past some creeps to lie about being transgendered in order to use the opposite sex's bathroom. Unless they build a third bathroom for transgendered, I don't know what the right answer is.

this. dudes been acting like girls and gay in movies for years to get certain privileges and yambs.

the hot chick
juwanna man
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
white chicks
big mommas house.
mrs doubtfire
tootsie
etc.

I wouldn't put it past thirsty dudes to fake it to get some butt. tell a chick 'I'm gay, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be with a girl....:nerd:'

People coming up with all types of absurd post hoc rationalizations and couching it in as reason. :smh:

There is no scenario in which would give this much credence to the feelings of high school girls...

so what is this really about?

People need to be real with themselves. Becuase the mental gymnastics being performed is tiring to watch.

because you can't "get over" your gender. :lol:

if she's been identified as a student with gender dysphoria, she should be allowed to used bathroom that corresponds to that gender. It's simple really.

Doesn't work that way. Unless it's a disability that negatively affects that students education accommodations do not need to be made. That's like wanting the cafeteria to yourself for lunch because you don't like to eat next to anybody.

People coming up with all types of absurd post hoc rationalizations and couching it in as reason. :smh:

There is no scenario in which would give this much credence to the feelings of high school girls...

so what is this really about?

People need to be real with themselves. Becuase the mental gymnastics being performed is tiring to watch.
All this ruckus is because the feelings of a highschool boy got hurt though

Doesn't work that way. Unless it's a disability that negatively affects that students education accommodations do not need to be made. That's like wanting the cafeteria to yourself for lunch because you don't like to eat next to anybody.

so i guess the stigma of gender dysphoria, and being forced to the wrong gender bathroom is just breeze, wont effect being in high school at all. :lol:

All this ruckus is because the feelings of a highschool boy got hurt though

I can't tell if trolling or just legitimate incapable of grasping the relevant concepts. either way I can't help you.

Lol at being forced to being in the wrong gender bathroom

The guy is able to do everything that an average guy can do. He's not being denied any rights

You wouldn't even have your opinion if it didn't go againsed the grain. Brian griffin of NT

so i guess the stigma of gender dysphoria, and being forced to the wrong gender bathroom is just breeze, wont effect being in high school at all. :lol:
I can't tell if trolling or just legitimate incapable of grasping the relevant concepts. either way I can't help you.

You saying being transgender is a disability? Go ahead, say that.....we'll wait.

Oh, and they gave him a bathroom. He refused. So much for that argument

Last edited:
I would respect it way more if people just came out and said, I don't want trans people in girls bathroom, because trans people creep me out and I think it's gross.

I can respect that way more than, "oh the world will turn into Juwanna Man part 2, oh somebody save the children":lol:

If being creepy was the reason then why the hell are a bunch of males arguing that this dude should be using the guys bathroom?

Ol just because someone doesn't think my flawed logic is correct they must be ignorant type dude

this kid still has a penis trying to be in the girls bathroom because he thinks he relates. but he has a penis. it has to be psychological malfunction or perversion.

you want to dress like a girl..go for it
you want to wear make up and change your name..do it
you want to assume the role of a female and rearrange your genitals..be my guest.
you want me to view you as a woman..not gonna happen..you're still a boy.

It was said in here before but the School should seriously just change the bathroom separations to "Penis" and "Vagina".

I would respect it way more if people just came out and said, I don't want trans people in girls bathroom, because trans people creep me out and I think it's gross.

I can respect that way more than, "oh the world will turn into Juwanna Man part 2, oh somebody save the children":lol:

But what makes him trans other than him just saying it :lol:.

If he had a ***** no one would see the issue in him using a bathroom designated for *****.

Staff should just give him his own bathroom to avoid all this mess, if he uses the girls bathroom its gonna be an issue because he still has a physically(took me 4 tries to spell that right) a male, and if he uses the boys bathroom he is going to bullied/punked/pranked/harassed.  Senior high school football players used to hold down and dry hump freshmen in my high school as a joke for like 10 seconds in the locker room and those were straight boys I can't even imagine what they would do to this person.

son. disgusting . dudes get stabbed for that stuff

Again if he looked girly enough exactly like a girl they wouldn't complain, it don't really have to do with sex
being a boy kind of has a lot to do with why he doesnt look girly enough 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom