Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

poseidon line? :nerd:
some females already called me out on it. anyways I wasn't being serious here, I was trying to test some of the lines Adrian posted on older females.

2q0sr9s.png

I just went word for word on the line :lol:
whats the link to her profile, I want to see a close up.

just tried this one:

Things I am thankful for:

-Mom and Dad

-My pets

-5'9" non-smokers with an average body type (insert appropriate description of girl)

-you reading this

-the smile on your face now that you are reading this

-apples (insert random fruit)

-you writing back, even if just to say hi!

just tried this one:

-Mom and Dad
-My pets
-5'9" non-smokers with an average body type (insert appropriate description of girl)
-you reading this

taking a swing on this 1.

I ran across this profile of this cute lil Puerto Rican chick from savannah, something told me to read the profile, shorty talking about she contracted HSV2 in August :x on top of that she was mad arrogant talking about her wants in a dude,

This POF site is full of fat out of shape chicks. I'll pass. I mean im not that desperate.

Maybe i should get a facebook...... :nerd:

upon further review apparently ever girl in the site is a single mother
sick.gif

sites sketchy if a girls gotta go on there to get dudes somethings wrong with her

I ran across this profile of this cute lil Puerto Rican chick from savannah, something told me to read the profile, shorty talking about she contracted HSV2 in August
sick.gif
on top of that she was mad arrogant talking about her wants in a dude,
Lol yea fam, females will blatantly put they have NO CAR, NO JOB, no prospects, nothing, and have the nerve to say "I want a man who gonna spoil me and take me shopping, if you ain't got no money or car, don't even holla at me" what?!
sick.gif

I created an alternate fake account for my initial searches. Sometimes I get tricked by picture angles and then they see that I clicked their page and bug me. I just found one of the hottest girls from my county on it. She's listed as Bi on it. I'm thinking it's gotta be a troll. :smh:

just tried this one:

-Mom and Dad
-My pets
-you reading this

gonna use this

yup. both sites have chicks i would never even look @ twice. Out of every 25 girls there is 1-3 that arent fat. Im gon search later. Some bishes be lonely on Sat nights. Wish me luck. Im gon use the copypasta.

I need a play NT fam. I sent the Posiedon line to this 25 year old, and this is what I got:

"You're cute, but you're 20. Trying to make me a cougar"

What's my next move?

I need a play NT fam. I sent the Posiedon line to this 25 year old, and this is what I got:
"You're cute, but you're 20. Trying to make me a cougar"
What's my next move?

Need more info on her. Send her bio. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom