Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Lost my all star on the roster last night over something stupid (my fault), tried to smooth the situation over but hasn’t worked. I’ll either try again later in the week or let it go, it’s too much energy trying to get someone back at this point

Have a bench player flying in town on Thursday and we’ll see what happens with this since she would always be on games when I was in her city. Only thing I’m not looking forward to is this bipolar DC weather. Ish went from being sunshine to rain to just cold now.

They’re all a headache. Just gotta find a headache you can tolerate.
1680530687389.gif

Lost my all star on the roster last night over something stupid (my fault), tried to smooth the situation over but hasn’t worked. I’ll either try again later in the week or let it go, it’s too much energy trying to get someone back at this point

Have a bench player flying in town on Thursday and we’ll see what happens with this since she would always be on games when I was in her city. Only thing I’m not looking forward to is this bipolar DC weather. Ish went from being sunshine to rain to just cold now.

You deserve it after ghosting my visit

Back
Top Bottom