Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Thats my worst fear, my daughter 16 im 40. She graduates in a year! I been getting back out there a grip lately, soon as she go to Boulder I'm trying not to wild out 🤣. If i had to start all the way over with another baby at this age thatd be devastating 😮🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️

don-cheadle.gif

Thats my worst fear, my daughter 16 im 40. She graduates in a year! I been getting back out there a grip lately, soon as she go to Boulder I'm trying not to wild out 🤣. If i had to start all the way over with another baby at this age thatd be devastating 😮🤣🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
42 and i get matched with 25 yr olds. Low key wanna impregnate the educated baddies

I senter gone fire safety reasons and told her she’s be back if it was deemed safe. I feel like a CP3 without quickness

I have a tour of a bunch of **** for a resident in the morning but I think I got either one. Don’t make me get my Kobe fade on! Which way are they turning?!?

Anyway, to aggregate a response to the question. I need answered - should dinner date + something after be considered as bringing someone to the beach?

Back
Top Bottom