Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

If it were me though, I'd provide airfare and a hotel suite to stay... probably a few meals too.

Are dudes with regular jobs really dropping stacks to fly women out?

I mean, according to an IG or Twitter video someone posted in here several months ago even Kodak Black wasn't paying for Ubers or feeding the yambs he flew out :lol:

Nah I’m staying at a hotel for 4 days for a couple conferences that are like 3 hours tops. Last time I been to one there were zero yambs and most the people I was with were old. Plus I’m different in a professional setting.

So I want to get there first, scope it out, then fly her out.

She’d be staying in my hotel room so that’s already paid. My whole trip is paid lol.

I think imma just pay for her flight, since it’s day of it’s gonna be $400-500.

Got me thinking. Hypothetically speaking, flip the role. Let’s say she’s out with her friend on a trip/vaca. And she said come through.

You paying for your own flight? Food, etc?

Im thinking definitely too.

Nah I’m staying at a hotel for 4 days for a couple conferences that are like 3 hours tops. Last time I been to one there were zero yambs and most the people I was with were old. Plus I’m different in a professional setting.

She’d be staying in my hotel room so that’s already paid. My whole trip is paid lol.

MY MAN!! That's how I used to do it for conferences and business travel. Those were always a fun time because even though you are there for work, it doesn't feel like it and you got yambs on deck. :lol: :nthat:

But yeah, given that information I would just cop the flight in this instance then handle going out however you normally would.

Enjoy bro

Got me thinking. Hypothetically speaking, flip the role. Let’s say she’s out with her friend on a trip/vaca. And she said come through.

You paying for your own flight? Food, etc?

Im thinking definitely too.

*Flame suit on*

I would pay for my own flight (but I also suggested that she should pay hers so that's consistent) and I would also handle going out the same way I normally would.

FWIW I started two relationships going long distance (fortunately travel was by train and not plane) and until things got reallllly involved, the person who was traveling paid for their own transportation.

It’s no ho’s in the city you gon be at?

As for the fly out, ask shorty to get her flight since you got everything else taken care of (hotel, food, etc) …If she says no and you really want her there then do what you gotta do with the ticket, but once again I would check locally 1st before I drop any bread :lol:

I mean, according to an IG or Twitter video someone posted in here several months ago even Kodak Black wasn't paying for Ubers or feeding the yambs he flew out :lol:
He's a rapper bro, they play by different rules :lol:

Personally, I would never be involved with someone that expected me to pay for everything, so I wouldn't be in this situation... But I don't see how you can fly someone out and not make sure they're good while they're in your city :lol:

Not a major city, but there’s gotta be. Im gonna give it a day, scope out the scene and the vibe.

I know im gonna gravitate to what I’m more comfortable doing though :lol:
Yea hop on your app of choice and hit a couple spots around town before you bringing old work to a new place :lol:

Sounds like you got a free hotel and plenty of time on your hands in a different environment…Gotta take advantage of that, you can always smash the regular when you home

He's a rapper bro, they play by different rules :lol:

Personally, I would never be involved with someone that expected me to pay for everything, so I wouldn't be in this situation... But I don't see how you can fly someone out and not make sure they're good while they're in your city :lol:

For sure! If it was a neutral city or mine then I took care of accommodations. Similarly, if I was going to them, the assumption/plan was that I was staying with them. Goes both ways.

Not a major city, but there’s gotta be. Im gonna give it a day, scope out the scene and the vibe.

I know im gonna gravitate to what I’m more comfortable doing though :lol:

Have you met this girl and/or smashed before? I think that factors into the move. Either way, going in, scoping it out and then making the call to fly her out the next day if nothing is popping is a hard move (assuming that she'll be able to travel at the last minute) :lol: Also, if you haven't already, passport/travel into the city on the apps and get to pre-swiping.

Yea we smashed before. It’s blowjob girl from a couple weeks back.

Im gonna try to pull it off. Passport swiping is smart though. Gonna get on that right now.

Yea we smashed before. It’s blowjob girl from a couple weeks back.

Im gonna try to pull it off. Passport swiping is smart though. Gonna get on that right now.

Oh ****! This is the yamb where the amount of money you spent was inverse to the amount of action you got. Flying her out is gonna maybe a handjob but if you let her pay then she might give you the full menu :lol:

Oh ****! This is the yamb where the amount of money you spent was inverse to the amount of action you got. Flying her out is gonna maybe a handjob but if you let her pay then she might give you the full menu :lol:

Lmao.

It low key worked out. She ended up saying she don’t like the fancy spots because “her palate is picky”. Appreciated the honesty there, I wasn’t even tryna impress her, just wanted to try some spots out.

Chemistry been good so far, and the smashing has been solid. We’ll see where it goes, but def tryna coast with this one.

What self-respecting man asks a woman to go to the botanical gardens on a date?

The kind who takes pictures holding flowers that match his fitted hat. :lol:

"Save me from the streets" took me out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's an adopted personality like the plant moms from the past few years. Same with dudes pretended who to be feminists.

Story sounds suspect but people tell on themselves with this type of stuff. Like when dude took a chick on a carriage ride. Know your personnel.

Last edited:
Botanical gardens are a good play. Depending on what type of woman you’re going for.

What happened to bowling, pool, happy hour, etc?

Stuff like botanical gardens is for a full-blown committed relationship.

If a man is doing all that just for yambs (especially for a woman he's never met) then he deserves everything that comes with it.

Women are not dumb. :lol:

Stuff like that is for a full-blown committed relationship.

If a man is doing all that just for yambs (especially for a woman he's never met) then he deserves everything that comes with it.

You can spend way less going to a botanical garden and get a better date in than dinner or drinks.

I thought the goal was to get yambs with the least amount of time + money involved?

Chemistry been good so far, and the smashing has been solid. We’ll see where it goes, but def tryna coast with this one.

Yeah, that’s smart. I know what that fast track to washed-dom looks like and it’s not for the faint of heart :lol:|l

Stuff like that is for a full-blown committed relationship.

I agree that it is generally a move for a relationship, at least for me (shoutout to the Biltmore Estate in NC and Victoria and Butchart Gardens in Vancouver :pimp: ) but what is “everything that comes with it” if a man does that on a first date?

You seen the prices for bowling?

LCPTH5.gif

Back
Top Bottom