Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Anyone ever dated a female who has started a business whilst you were involved with them??

I've been around a few and the change in energy has always been hilarious.

One in particular sent me picture of a timesheet and asked me to pick a time slot for when we could meet up :lol:

Like if your business is rolling and you got a mad schedule I get it but you just made your insta page yesterday and me and your momma are your only 2 followers

Did she send you a Calendly?

My boy just flipped on a mutual friend for trying to schedule a lunch with him 3 weeks from now 😂😂😂😂

travel nurses be getting it in…how bad was she tho? man wasn’t too pressed about the prospect of #theyams™️ to curtail the the lady from trash talking the town to continuously redirect the convo elsewhere? certain tings may get energized by playful argumentativeness but i think most would agree 1st link is about positive vibes, trying to dissuade her of her opinions is pretty bold 😮‍💨😂…you probably dodged a bullet if she really was that negative tho

giphy.gif

like e40 said "loyal to my soil"

your boy is 0/2 in recent weeks. finally cut it off with the botanical gardens woman. really nice person, great emotional chemistry, but ultimately i wasn’t into her physically. tried to convince myself i could make it work but once that thought crossed my mind, it was a wrap for me. i was being selfish and avoided the break up convo because, as a people pleaser myself, i didn’t want her to feel bad or disappointed. finally did it and it went well.

took some time off the apps and got back on Hinge recently. yesterday, met up for a drink with a travel nurse from kansas, who moved to Oakland. contrary to botanical gardens, i was hella into her physically and just wanted to smash off the rip. unfortunately, i’ve never been so pissed off by a first date ever. for a majority of the time, she complained about the city and how no one is safe out here. talked incessantly about how her car window was broken into and how she doesn’t like walking to her car to her hospital. she found every piece of energy to **** on Oakland, the cost of living and constantly talked about how southern california food is better. i told her i was from here and did my part to talk about the rich culture and community that exists and how it’s far more prevalent than the reputation of crime she’s been sold. i could tell i was getting pissed because i was just cutting her off every time she tried to talk about how “ghetto” it is.

the final straw was when she said “people need to leave, idk why you don’t.” at that point, i was done. i told her that not every place is for everyone and that she should probably move because we don’t need entitled people who don’t understand culture. wished her the best, picked up our tab and left.

never walked out on someone before but damn, some people are garbage :smh:

had me feelin like bron

1696131731089.gif
y
My guy standing on principle. Salute :smokin

Yeah it may be wraps on big booty girl I've known since undergrad that I posted pics with. She just too damn clingy and annoying man. I made plans with her to hang out today but cancelled today because my mom called me crying telling me my great uncle passed (yes the same mom that was just in the hospital that was discharged last Saturday). And she was just like "So do you see you and I as just a weekend thing? Cause I need to see my man multiple times a week?" like cmon man lmao. And I work in environmental consultation so I've been working on some big projects too with strict deadlines that I work late on.

My homie told me he took her on a couple dates a year or so ago and that she was super clingy and talking about having babies and ****. Like ***** you drive an old Nissan Sentra with body damage. The last thing you need right now are kids .

Like how are women 30+ acting like 16 year olds? It's been fun having multiple women but damn when you finally pull a baddie and shes lame as hell **** is damn near worse than getting cheated on lol

Yeah it may be wraps on big booty girl I've known since undergrad that I posted pics with. She just too damn clingy and annoying man. I made plans with her to hang out today but cancelled today because my mom called me crying telling me my great uncle passed (yes the same mom that was just in the hospital that was discharged last Saturday). And she was just like "So do you see you and I as just a weekend thing? Cause I need to see my man multiple times a week?" like cmon man lmao. And I work in environmental consultation so I've been working on some big projects too with strict deadlines that I work late on.

My homie told me he took her on a couple dates a year or so ago and that she was super clingy and talking about having babies and ****. Like ***** you drive an old Nissan Sentra with body damage. The last thing you need right now are kids .

Like how are women 30+ acting like 16 year olds? It's been fun having multiple women but damn when you finally pull a baddie and shes lame as hell **** is damn near worse than getting cheated on lol

I mean 30+ women know theyr bio clock is ticking

curious how you responded to the question? because i mean, i hear you…but it kinda comes with the territory of linking w/women in that 28+ age range, they trying to get off these skreets! especially the ones that are used to getting attention, a lot people, women especially, are afflicted w/‘main character syndrome’ so they are a lil’ blind to what other folks got going on…clingy can be annoying but ultimately that is a good if you actually like the other qualities attached to said woman

😂 even tho i get the sentiment, for sure, it’s an interesting commentary on how we view family creation; while i can see how it could be sign of a woman’s (lack of) preparedness for motherhood, it isn’t necessarily and i doubt our forefather’s necessarily had these type of proxies

Sounds like you figured out why shorty single even tho she looking right :lol: …At least you got to hit tho n can keep it moving

curious how you responded to the question? because i mean, i hear you…but it kinda comes with the territory of linking w/women in that 28+ age range, they trying to get off these skreets! especially the ones that are used to getting attention, a lot people, women especially, are afflicted w/‘main character syndrome’ so they are a lil’ blind to what other folks got going on…clingy can be annoying but ultimately that is a good if you actually like the other qualities attached to said woman

😂 even tho i get the sentiment, for sure, it’s an interesting commentary on how we view family creation; while i can see how it could be sign of a woman’s (lack of) preparedness for motherhood, it isn’t necessarily and i doubt our forefather’s necessarily had these type of proxies

I just told her basically my family and job comes first. If those my priorities for the week and I can't hang, if it's a dealbreaker then we might as well stop messing around now lol. She's probably just used to dudes blowing her up and always trying to hang out but that's not me at all. I just think some women bro who like grew up not the cutest then finally glow up when they get older like are catching up on attention they never received when they were in HS/college. Clingy ain't ever good to me women need to have hobbies and friends and not be so dependent on me for their happiness from my experience those women tend be crazy lol.

But honestly I'm probably being too nit picky but i've been around the block and just know signs of women doing too much when I see it. I'm probably gonna keep cracking for now but if this is how shes acting 3 weeks in its gonna get worse lol. I appreciate the feedback from you guys seriously but her Sentra aint THAT old its like two generation ago ones that are built like toasters.

V8QsXsv7npbUYr-vc5G1U0GzmEY.jpg

I just told her basically my family and job comes first. If those my priorities for the week and I can't hang, if it's a dealbreaker then we might as well stop messing around now lol. She's probably just used to dudes blowing her up and always trying to hang out but that's not me at all. I just think some women bro who like grew up not the cutest then finally glow up when they get older like are catching up on attention they never received when they were in HS/college. Clingy ain't ever good to me women need to have hobbies and friends and not be so dependent on me for their happiness from my experience those women tend be crazy lol.

But honestly I'm probably being too nit picky but i've been around the block and just know signs of women doing too much when I see it. I'm probably gonna keep cracking for now but if this is how shes acting 3 weeks in its gonna get worse lol. I appreciate the feedback from you guys seriously but her Sentra aint THAT old its like two generation ago ones that are built like toasters.

V8QsXsv7npbUYr-vc5G1U0GzmEY.jpg

all understandable, especially given the circumstance(s), which i hope you & yours come out of for the better 🙏🏿…but if you were to look at it from her perspective she just trying to get/share some of your time, which you already knew/was aware she on the clingy side; are you really surprised?

clingy ≠ crazy, altho i agree that it’s often a package deal 😂, but that where the discernment comes in; i think if a woman is chasing your time, as opposed to the reverse, you can & should dictate the terms…she basically asked ‘what are we?’ by trying to assert herself w/the weekend only & ‘my man’ needs to be available statement, your fam & profession understandably take precedence, but are you really trying to wear that jacket tho?

if you’re just clapping without really expecting more then it’s all in the game…if you are actually trying to figure out/qualify whether the woman can be solid, it doesn’t appear, at least from what you’ve stated thus far, that you put that standard on her such that she understands it’s on her to get in where she fit in rather than vice versa

all understandable, especially given the circumstance(s), which i hope you & yours come out of for the better 🙏🏿…but if you were to look at it from her perspective she just trying to get/share some of your time, which you already knew/was aware she on the clingy side; are you really surprised?

clingy ≠ crazy, altho i agree that it’s often a package deal 😂, but that where the discernment comes in; i think if a woman is chasing your time, as opposed to the reverse, you can & should dictate the terms…she basically asked ‘what are we?’ by trying to assert herself w/the weekend only & ‘my man’ needs to be available statement, your fam & profession understandably take precedence, but are you really trying to wear that jacket tho?

if you’re just clapping without really expecting more then it’s all in the game…if you are actually trying to figure out/qualify whether the woman can be solid, it doesn’t appear, at least from what you’ve stated thus far, that you put that standard on her such that she understands it’s on her to get in where she fit in rather than vice versa

I appreciate the feedback. Deep down I'm just going to take it one day at a time man and try not to be too overzealous. Her *** is the size of two midgets in a sleeping bag so i gotta be somewhat patient.

Back
Top Bottom