Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

tyMFH6.gif

Went out for some drinks with some chick I met at a conference. She was looking right at the conference, all professional in her pencil skirt. Tight body. Talked for a little, grabbed her # since she ended up living near me.

Did tacos and tequila. Drinks flowed, but the more she drank the dumber she sounded. Started changing her voice tryna act cute and all. I brushed it off.

Then the "**** me" eyes started showing, literally my weakness. Instant turn-on for me. I never bring anyone back to my place if I don't know them, but w.e those eyes had my temptations on 1000. It was still super early, instead of hopping to another place I just said lets go chill on my balcony. She was down. Came back to my place, and it was on once the door opened. She ends up sleeping over.

Now I gotta leave to work and no way I'm leaving this broad there herself. Its 9am and she's still snoring smh.

Today she texts me "I'm looking for a player who's only loyal to me, are you that guy"

I'll respond tomorrow bc idk wtf that means. Yambs were solid, I'm more into the "**** me" eyes.

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 Sam, she’s saying you can play the field while keeping her number 1. You have another pharmacist yamb, what is there to talk about here?

Stop overthinking it, put her on the roster as a regular.

"I'm looking for a player who's only loyal to me" is 100% an early 2000s R&B lyric

Woman want men other woman want but don't want them to entertain other women.

It's crazy math but it's true.

Went out for some drinks with some chick I met at a conference. She was looking right at the conference, all professional in her pencil skirt. Tight body. Talked for a little, grabbed her # since she ended up living near me.

Did tacos and tequila. Drinks flowed, but the more she drank the dumber she sounded. Started changing her voice tryna act cute and all. I brushed it off.

Then the "**** me" eyes started showing, literally my weakness. Instant turn-on for me. I never bring anyone back to my place if I don't know them, but w.e those eyes had my temptations on 1000. It was still super early, instead of hopping to another place I just said lets go chill on my balcony. She was down. Came back to my place, and it was on once the door opened. She ends up sleeping over.

Now I gotta leave to work and no way I'm leaving this broad there herself. Its 9am and she's still snoring smh.

Today she texts me "I'm looking for a player who's only loyal to me, are you that guy"

I'll respond tomorrow bc idk wtf that means. Yambs were solid, I'm more into the "**** me" eyes.

Flourish I love it.

This situation that is going on right now is crazy. This front desk attendant that I smashed has gotten comfortable because…I guess why not :lol: We been smashing every night, ordering room service, chopping it up on a deep level, etc

I guess my girl is plugged in with the folks at my hotel (it is technically an extension of my residence where she is currently staying :lol: ) so she caught wind and texted THEN furiously called me to figure out what the hell is going on |l

Back
Top Bottom