Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

on one hand, quite obviously it is irrelevant what outcomes others are getting to some extent, but for discussions sake the answer highly dependent on the circumstance one is in…definitely possible to run up the numbers or find a viable cool lil situation; each with their own difficulties 😮‍💨

…given ratios on apps, it's a shooter 's league and i can't imagine most guys have a high fg% not only because women are so much pickier on apps but they’re also lazy, & don’t really have any appetite for #dastruggle®️ 😂 because they tend to get so many matches that it is either too tedious or a joke/entertainment
I ain't gonna lie I'm not Steph curry with the shots but I'm really ****ing efficient.. I'm shooting 80 percent when I decide to take a shot .. but I don't take my shots too often... I'm more about quality that quantity these days.

Yea it should be simple as stay single or treat your wife right but like @tokes99 said a wedding doesn’t magically change a person or turn off their sex drive for other ppl, plus things change over time some couples lose the spark or don’t even have sex like that anymore after a while…And you can still have love for your wife but play around outside, it’s all complicated but I just want the homie to move with more discretion and be strategic bout how yo creeping cuz he be having the rest of us involved in his bs

lol exactly. He is making me an accompliance just because I'm present and ruining my image. He's my day one buddy, but I gotta talk to him again. First time, he said it was just partying, but definitely far from JUST that.

smh my wife asked me today if I thought any of our friends would get divorced, and she named that couple as a possibility and gave her reasons. I had to keep my mouth shut cause I know there will be follow up questions that I didn't want to answer.

I was reflecting on it while coming back from China and if a woman really rocks with you, it’s not all about the fancy dates. The past few women I have dated and could have married, it’s always been going to these flashy restaurants and speakeasies to start, which have been great. But then after a point they are like “Bruh…can we just do something regular?” which I think is to prove you can be a good husband or even father.

Today shorty had me at Whole Foods, J Crew and Lululemon today AFTER FLYING IN FROM CHINA :smh:

But the crazier part, she officially invited me over to her family’s Thanksgiving week/weekend. I didn’t even have a chance to say yes or no before her moms sent me a group email (not chat but literally an email chain) inviting me to the festivities and I had all sorts of family members replying saying they look forward to meeting me :wow:
All those early date things are tough man... def want someone who is down to Earth and can just kick it back with regular stuff.

Is this a long distance relationship? If you can get through that during your work trips, its a strong sign that you have a good relationship I think. Definitely hard to do. Did it before and when I returned after 6 months (before flying back overseas) it felt like we picked up where we left off and I never left.

What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking? Sounds stressful but awesome. I wish I got to travel internationally for work sometimes. I know its work, but you get to experience different parts of the world. I'm sure I would get sick of certain places if visiting repeatedly. Good luck, you got a major quest coming up thanksgiving

lol exactly. He is making me an accompliance just because I'm present and ruining my image. He's my day one buddy, but I gotta talk to him again. First time, he said it was just partying, but definitely far from JUST that.

smh my wife asked me today if I thought any of our friends would get divorced, and she named that couple as a possibility and gave her reasons. I had to keep my mouth shut cause I know there will be follow up questions that I didn't want to answer.

All those early date things are tough man... def want someone who is down to Earth and can just kick it back with regular stuff.

Is this a long distance relationship? If you can get through that during your work trips, its a strong sign that you have a good relationship I think. Definitely hard to do. Did it before and when I returned after 6 months (before flying back overseas) it felt like we picked up where we left off and I never left.

What do you do for work if you don't mind me asking? Sounds stressful but awesome. I wish I got to travel internationally for work sometimes. I know its work, but you get to experience different parts of the world. I'm sure I would get sick of certain places if visiting repeatedly. Good luck, you got a major quest coming up thanksgiving
I'm in my mid 30's and almost all of my friends got married in their mid 20's. There was as summer where I was going to a wedding damn near every other weekend.
Over the years I would see them at game nights, bdays, babies being born so I got to see their relationships change. An ex of mine asked the same question and I acted the same. Gave some horse **** response but I knew half of the couples were cooked. However only one was living foul.

One of my mans is doing the same thing too…he’s married but yo started smashing this joint at work, him and the side be going out on dates n **** now and he planning to bring shorty on a outta town guys trip :lol: :smh: …It’s starting to get outta hand but he’s a a grown man and all I could tell him was “be careful”
Hell nah. That's mad awkward and selfish imo. Guys trip is to escape all the nonsense.

Man, I got government briefings this week on top of all my end of year **** for my organization. And this is the situation that has been keeping me up the past few nights :smh:

I gave it some careful consideration and I think if I get the Thanksgiving approvals from the family then I just have to say **** it and do the Christmas/NYE or shortly after proposal. I believe DripNick DripNick called this :lol:

I reached out to some jewelers but then realized I have no idea what I am doing :lol: IMO, I feel like famb… if you know this is coming and you are presumably going to wear this for the rest of your life then just pick it out and I’ll cop 🤷‍♂️

The real complication in this plan becomes the families meeting before a proposal. Timeline would be too short or it could happen over Christmas? I actually don’t know how that setup would even go down either. Like who needs to be present?

I also think her pops would want/appreciate an official ask so I would have to fly up there beforehand for that meetup too. I could do it near the end of Thanksgiving week too if it was going that well and I was really feeling froggy.

There is also just the chance that Thanksgiving week goes south and then none of this matters and I’m in full rebuild mode :lol:

I ducked getting engaged before twice but I guess the process of actually planning this out and executing it is what has me feeling pressed right now.

Y’all made the Hallmark movie jokes but I literally feel like her family would have this looking this looking like an HBO movie and I am not even sure who is funding it :lol: |l

She's an actual standup. Possibly real, probably embarasses son with jokes like that all the time because they can't turn it off.

Thanks NT brothers for suggesting HINGE. Got my first smash last night, but got home at 2am. Had to be at work at 7AM.
was worth it though. The girl was a freak in bed, got a great workout on my day off from the gym :smokin
This shh like clockwork. Holiday season. All these women want a man to be able to talk about at family gatherings for all the inquisitive nosy family members :lol:

Just had a thought pop up in my head.

There needs to be an app for athletic people to link up with other athletic people. Pretty sure there is a market for that.

Back
Top Bottom