Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

did she give you dome while her kids were sleeping?
laugh.gif
Trifling.

roll.gif
"a friend.com"

Back to POF.

That "i dont really be on here like that, lets take this offline" or some variation of that has netted me 2 numbers yesterday

Got kinda desperate and went on pof Friday and got the jabber jaw last night from this 43 year old

Followed this thread since it's birth for the lulz but never signed up. Joined today only to find free willys in the area. Found the 10 best looking girls out the bunch and sent messages just to see who would respond... SMH.

this **** been gold for me .....

i think my pictures have a lot to do with it.

but im like 8/9 with it. 

lost one cause she was in a relationship and *********** online

but the game thats successful with women my age dont work on older women

them **** really wanna know about ya credentials lol. i gotta talk to them like im handing in a english paper and all that

try this my *****....

i say...

"how you doing. whats your age requirements. i know older women are very selective"

i gotta start adding them disclaimer messages companies put on they products lmaoooo.

****Results May Vary****

View media item 611915

Game is garbage FAM

Still haven't messaged anyone, but all the messages I've gotten from females have been straight whales.

^ whales love pof. It's also a lot of whales that do angle pics and only show themself from the neck up. Do not be tricked fellas. Lol.

Late pass but VR Troopers was a dope show. Had a much more "grown up" vibe compared to Power Rangers.

Anyway, back to the thread.

That "I find you attractive and I know you find me attractive" line works. It's a go

Last edited:
View media item 615360
Lettuce be real, if you don't go out of your way to hit anyone up this is what your inbox will look like as a attractive black male.

So many bold whales on POF I look like Moby **** w/ 100 fat ******* trying to ride my stick, based god.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom