Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

giphy.gif

Is Selina doing spoken word poetry on hinge?

That’s definitely one way to get her art out there

I'm 5'10, throw on my timbs or cowboy boots and I'm 6 foot. Firmly in the tall enough club. If I could be a little taller I would've liked it for sports purposes but 6'1-2 would be my max that I would want.

6'6+ and you're not in the league???? Embarrassing.
💯 I’m 5ft 10 1/2. I would love to have another once or two, but it really doesn’t matter. I’ve also found that most women don’t know the difference between 5 ft 10 and 6 ft if they’re not super tall themselves.

I'm 5'10, throw on my timbs or cowboy boots and I'm 6 foot. Firmly in the tall enough club. If I could be a little taller I would've liked it for sports purposes but 6'1-2 would be my max that I would want.

6'6+ and you're not in the league???? Embarrassing.

😂 have had many a philosophical convo on the sweet spot for height that balances athleticism, female attraction, comfort, uncommonness yet not too stand out-ish, that 6’2”6’4” was where most us landed, kinda depending on the sport, obviously taller than most but not freakishly so where it’s too unaccommodating or remarkable…can definitely see how is can be tiring/trying if you are above that range & just a ‘regular’ guy outchea & have to field/listen to corny jokes/questions/remarks about height

😂 have had many a philosophical convo on the sweet spot for height that balances athleticism, female attraction, comfort, uncommonness yet not too stand out-ish, that 6’2”6’4” was where most us landed, kinda depending on the sport, obviously taller than most but not freakishly so where it’s too unaccommodating or remarkable…can definitely see how is can be tiring/trying if you are above that range & just a ‘regular’ guy outchea & have to field/listen to corny jokes/questions/remarks about height

6’2-6’4 is definitely the best height for sure.

Any taller than that you should’ve been in the gym more. With that being said a lot of women don’t care about height nearly as much as guys think about it. Most of the time it’s a “Can I wear heels and he be taller” and they’re cool with it, at least that’s what my case is. I’ve never had a woman tell me I was too short for her.

Then again if a woman is taller than me she needs to be in the gym too and I’m still interested cause I want my son to go to the league.

6’2-6’4 is definitely the best height for sure.

Any taller than that you should’ve been in the gym more. With that being said a lot of women don’t care about height nearly as much as guys think about it. Most of the time it’s a “Can I wear heels and he be taller” and they’re cool with it, at least that’s what my case is. I’ve never had a woman tell me I was too short for her.

Then again if a woman is taller than me she needs to be in the gym too and I’m still interested cause I want my son to go to the league.
I messed with a jawn who used to play some kind of pro ball in Dallas for a bit when I first moved here, she was like an inch taller than me so manybe 6'1. She put on some wedges one time though when we went to see Black Panther tho, must have been 6'6 at that point. I still wasn't trippin though. Ain't even mad at a still feminine but strong (literally strong, not like an argumentative b word strong) woman who got wingspan and helped me move a couch after we broke it smashing because we was in the middle. Shout out to Big Lots return policy. I just looked her up on fb looks like that African dude she met after me that she married after me made her black crack.

Anyways, regardless if you have daughters just put them in gymnastics. Both of my daughters can do a full pull up and a half muscle up, at like 32lbs and 70lbs (4 and 8)

Been a very busy week for me, going on date #3 of the week tonight and I still have 2 more lined up this weekend for Saturday and Sunday.

So far we're shooting 1/2, hoping to get my FG% up to 2/3 since the spot we're hitting for apps and drinks tonight is literally in walking distance between both of our apartments. Will post QS's if I seal the deal.

ALSO

To the DC boys I will be out y'all way Memorial Day weekend and I got some questions. Booking my hotel this weekend. That Friday's PTO is already approved.

1. Where should I stay at that puts me in decent walking distance to some bars and clubs, if I gotta Uber and Lyft around that's cool but I'd prefer to just be able to walk to each spot.

2. Where should I hit, I'm looking for women of all types ages 21-29 that's my preferred range. I don't want any lounge, and hookah spots that's dead where will be actually up dancing. Little to no cover charge. I already set my Hinge account to DC and I'm going to set up some moves before I touch down but I still want to get out in the field.

Been a very busy week for me, going on date #3 of the week tonight and I still have 2 more lined up this weekend for Saturday and Sunday.

So far we're shooting 1/2, hoping to get my FG% up to 2/3 since the spot we're hitting for apps and drinks tonight is literally in walking distance between both of our apartments. Will post QS's if I seal the deal.

ALSO

To the DC boys I will be out y'all way Memorial Day weekend and I got some questions. Booking my hotel this weekend. That Friday's PTO is already approved.

1. Where should I stay at that puts me in decent walking distance to some bars and clubs, if I gotta Uber and Lyft around that's cool but I'd prefer to just be able to walk to each spot.

2. Where should I hit, I'm looking for women of all types ages 21-29 that's my preferred range. I don't want any lounge, and hookah spots that's dead where will be actually up dancing. Little to no cover charge. I already set my Hinge account to DC and I'm going to set up some moves before I touch down but I still want to get out in the field.

12 stories but pregame heavy or have the credit card clear the drinks in there gonna hurt the wallet lol.

Get there Friday? Hit Stan's then that Park happy hour.

Lost society should have the brunch shawtys for you Sunday.

12 stories but pregame heavy or have the credit card clear the drinks in there gonna hurt the wallet lol.

Get there Friday? Hit Stan's then that Park happy hour.

Lost society should have the brunch shawtys for you Sunday.

But don’t send him to Trump country down at the wharf 😂😂

But don’t send him to Trump country down at the wharf 😂😂

😂

If greater energy throws a party at 12 stories it won't be too many Trump voters in there. Only spot to hit over there however lol

Smoke and Mirrors will have some bougie ladies in there, but they're good to look at 😂

Back
Top Bottom