Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Idk why it’s frowned upon when men have standards.

I also don’t have any issues when women have their standards either.

Because in a toxic social media age if you’re a confident man or take care of your self it’s perceived as cocky or arrogant to insecure people

Just from what I’ve seen online

If you’re a woman discussing those same things it’s “yas kween”. “Pop off”

🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm a guy that's intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

Lmao who posted that again?

Idk why it’s frowned upon when men have standards.

I also don’t have any issues when women have their standards either.

my theory is women just are not accustomed, at all, to hearing men articulate what they expect/want from women…especially the ‘average guy’ that isn’t deemed to have option(s) to be selective, so women (and some men) view men openly talking about their standards as not being ‘traditionally masculine’ thus ‘sassy,’ ‘soft,’ and whatever they decide next 😂

my theory is women just are not accustomed, at all, to hearing men articulate what they expect/want from women…especially the ‘average guy’ that isn’t deemed to have option(s) to be selective, so women (and some men) view men openly talking about their standards as not being ‘traditionally masculine’ thus ‘sassy,’ ‘soft,’ and whatever they decide next 😂

So the issue is men not communicating?

So the issue is men not communicating?

#itiswhatitis™️ so it’s not that it is an or the ‘issue’ per se…it is just that, as far as i can tell, women used to care/know in a general sense what men expected such that men (in general) never had to explicitly communicate these things, now that the roles are negotiable trying to understand what is on offer in terms of expectations & standards is necessary; men in this era doing so is foreign/new and comes across as complaining…and while i think that the trope of women being master communicators & empaths is 🧢 women definitely wield emotions & language more competently than most men.

now really the only thing women seem to understand about men in general is that men are trying to get to the yamms 😂

Last edited:
Dudes with no standards are weird.

I don't know about the rest of you fellas but the women I date seem to prefer when I let them know where the lines are.

When they threaten to leave or don't reach out for a few days or weeks because I stand on what I stand on and refuse to accommodate line stepping...

we-dont-care.gif

#itiswhatitis™️ so it’s not that it is an or the ‘issue’ per se…it is just that, as far as i can tell, women used to care/know in a general sense what men expected such that men (in general) never had to explicitly communicate these things, now that the roles & negotiable trying to understand what is on offer in terms of expectations & standards is necessary so men in this era doing so is foreign/new and comes across as complaining…and while i think that the trope of women being master communicators & empaths is 🧢 women definitely wield emotions & language more competently than most men.

now really the only thing women seem to understand about men in general is that men are trying to get to the yamms 😂

Bro I stopped reading after the first line - punctuation 😂

Bro I stopped reading after the first line - punctuation 😂

the short of it is that men, in general tho not necessarily the individual man, communicating these standards now is looked at negative; whereas men of the past neither had the platforms/nor necessarily the need to directly state standards

I don't know about the rest of you fellas but the women I date seem to prefer when I let them know where the lines are.

When they threaten to leave or don't reach out for a few days or weeks because I stand on what I stand on and refuse to accommodate line stepping...

we-dont-care.gif

standards for what tho? to seriously date or to 🎶 get to tha yaaaams🎶, it takes most guys a minute to understand the more overlap they have with those distinctions the better off they’ll be

I feel this. I feel pre social media, women were considered "the prize". We chased them, courted them etc. Now men are taking women off pedestals and putting themselves on it and now the response from women is "he thinks he's the prize" or "men want us to chase them so bad" etc

Men dont want to chase women anymore in their eyes

The OD thirsty dudes just the loudest n give the rest of us that rep, so that’s why the ladies can’t handle being told no or don’t understand when you got standards and really sticking to it

They used to the cats asking to sniff booty in the inbox or letting whatever slide to smash :lol:

standards for what tho? to seriously date or to 🎶 get to tha yaaaams🎶, it takes most guys a minute to understand the more overlap they have with those distinctions the better off they’ll be

Speaking for myself, there is no difference.

My standards are not situational.

Speaking for myself, there is no difference.

My standards are not situational.

this is the way, given one actually has ‘good’ discernment & able to enact it without major compromise due to temptation or ‘tha thirst’ but i don’t think it is hyperbole to say that most men aren’t don’t, & probably won’t operate that way

The OD thirsty dudes just the loudest n give the rest of us that rep, so that’s why the ladies can’t handle being told no or don’t understand when you got standards and really sticking to it

They used to the cats asking to sniff booty in the inbox or letting whatever slide to smash :lol:

do you really think this is the case? these type dudes always existed, fasho social media exacerbated/inflated the ting but the reality is that many men today don’t really have much of the proverbial carrots or sticks to incentivize (whether positively or negatively) if their standards are or are not being met by women in general, especially if relating on on the macro level…obviously individual's results will vary

we-dont-care.gif
I learned in college when women threaten to leave and start walking towards the door, don't chase them. Let them walk. They always came back.

Women are in competition with other women. A man with options is what most fear deep down.

I'm a guy that's intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.
This be your chariot?

2021-dodge-durango-hellcat-review-photo-benjamin-hunting-driving-line0000311.jpg

this is the way, given one actually has ‘good’ discernment & able to enact it without major compromise due to temptation or ‘tha thirst’ but i don’t think it is hyperbole to say that most men aren’t don’t, & probably won’t operate that way

Show me the baddest, sexiest, prettiest, cutest, big bootied. etc. etc. woman and I'll show you a man that's tired of being with her.

I've been that man plenty of times.

Pedastalizing women because of their looks is not going to lead to positive results.

Last edited:
women definitely wield emotions & language more competently than most men.
ADVERTISEMENT​
We’re conditioned to think women are better communicators when they’re not IMO. Yes women talk more, but often they don’t compartmentalize and are unable to regulate their emotions which is terrible for communication. Im sure many of you can attest to a situation where there’s a disagreement and you ask “what do you want” and the response not concise. Then you’re left trying to figure out WTH they want and why there’s a disagreement in the first place. My motto is that if you want to clearly communicate with someone, you have to first be able to communicate with yourself. But it’s difficult to do that when your emotions are all over the place like womens often are.

Yall think it's rude to ask a girl if her family has a history of inherited diseases after years of dating her and seeing her as potential wifey?

Back
Top Bottom