Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Now this women was 63 , i got a few other older women on deck a 55 year old and 50.

View media item 309827

damn bruh...you are thristy as a mutha.. it's only worse that you thirsty for a soggy old roast beef on rye looking broad :x :smh:

I mean run your game and all but at least don't come off as desperate to test out the sturdiness her 2nd hip replacement View media item 309960

Last edited:
I had to read this over again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Any dudes in here rock with a old head before? I'm talking 50+. 

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 this ***** aint playing around! He want the AARP benefits n life insurance

damn bruh...you are thristy as a mutha.. it's only worse that you thirsty for a soggy old roast beef on rye looking broad :x :smh:

I mean run your game and all but at least don't come off as desperate to test out the sturdiness her 2nd hip replacement View media item 309960

How did income off thirsty? Just trying to catch her eye which I did . She emailed me back and we a re hooking up tomorrow. Shame on you that 64 year old look dang good and nice body.

So you're saying u wouldn't knock Tina turner off?

Too everyone questioning themselves would they knock a 50+ women off or even 60.

Ask yourself this, would you knock 74 year old Tina Turner off? Heck yes!

Hmmm... The jayhood on my shoulder is intrigued.

With these old braods dont think twice, they've been married had kids and all that jazz. They are at a point in their life where they just want to smash. You gotta be nice and its a ticket to cougar paradise

somebody post up some of your messages you be sending out

I'd never put an actually number on how old I would go it depends on how she's kept herself up.

I think some of you fail to realize how old 60+ actually is especially in regards to sex.

But from what I can see people are just posting messages and not closing the deal so it's not like it matters. ::lol:

How did income off thirsty? Just trying to catch her eye which I did . She emailed me back and we a re hooking up tomorrow. Shame on you that 64 year old look dang good and nice body.

So you're saying u wouldn't knock Tina turner off?

power to you! :lol: :lol:

Real talk, these birds on POF are something else. I made a account strictly to setup joints to smash when I come back home for vacation (currently in Afghanistan). They getting pissed off cause I keep cutting them off when they start talking about relationships :lol: :lol: . And im not paying for no casual encounter section either, **** that.
Majority of the easy smashes claim they want a relationship. While some actually do want one, its east to weed them out. There's no need to pay for the "casual encounter" section. Most wont advertise that because too many guys hit them up or they dont want to seem like theyre a sloot. What you want are the ones that are looking for "dating" or "friends"

Back
Top Bottom