Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How are you guys doing on Tinder? In almost 2 weeks I've gotten plenty of numbers but no meet ups...

It's LITTERED with chicks and their friends :x :stoneface:

View media item 843590
View media item 843588

NOT from the chick above's profile.

I've tried to get at the other chicks in those group pics it never works

"Who's your friend? " Does she have FB/IG?" "If she did I would tag her"

Don't take/post pictures with chicks who look significantly better than you :lol: :rofl:
View media item 843589

Last edited:
How are you guys doing on Tinder? In almost 2 weeks I've gotten plenty of numbers but no meet ups...

It's LITTERED with chicks and their friends
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I like her...bra you better do work
pimp.gif

on a sidenote I hate red lipstick ..she can pull it off but she looks better with none

Last edited:
I freaking love Tinder, if you live near a city or a convention center :D

I smashed two chicks this week from a teachers convention downtown San Jose.

Right swiped on Tinder > matched > kicked it >got drunk > Hotel > Smashed > I'm 30 years old > what am I doing with my life :smh:

I can't even fathom how amazing Tinder is in New York or LA.

It's LITTERED with chicks and their friends :x :stoneface:

just saw my cuz on here lol..defintely just switched states with the quickness lmao..so currently my profile is based out of Atlanta...man yall got some fine *** women down there

I like her...bra you better do work :pimp:

on a sidenote I hate red lipstick ..she can pull it off but she looks better with none

Ditto, looks wise I think she's the goods. And I switch states every once in awhile. Just make sure to stay away from Arkansas and Louisiana, cause I don't need to run into a single person who went to college in AR, and probably moved to Lousiana

Re: Tinder, chick I was talking to looking like a flake so far. Hoping that isn't the case. Been dry for me since I matched with her.

I've gotten absolutely ZERO success from Tinder and POF. Either I get no reply, a straight curving or if she's not black, "Sorry, I don't date black guys!"

laugh.gif
 it's rough out here, guys

Last edited:
same here man... on tinder i have absolutely no luck... and pof i finally started getting replies unlike before i never gotten any.... but still it hasnt led to anything... i think i have to update my selfies :lol:

I'm black and I'm getting about 5 to 6 matches a day on Tinder, I think it might have to do with location or picture you put up.

I had my home girl join tinder and her phone was going off like a vibrator. It was ******ed all the matches and messages she was getting.

How are ya not getting any luck? I be getting matches on Tinder and some of them will even hit me up first.

I'm black and I'm getting about 5 to 6 matches a day on Tinder, I think it might have to do with location or picture you put up.

I had my home girl join tinder and her phone was going off like a vibrator. It was ******ed all the matches and messages she was getting.

You use selfie with you smiling or not?. I feel I need to remove my smiling selfie

I got maybe my best one yet off Tindr, we're meeting on Saturday at Starbucks then going to a movie, the whole Bohemian Eryka Badu type video; natural hair, vegan, sings/does spoken word poetry, yoga, hair wraps and weird jewelry, etc. But yea mostly Tindr has been a fail for me, but it is a very few black women on there and I been getting matches on them. Went from having 0 prospects for even this weekend to 5, and was on the phone with 1 texting the others and downloaded Tango to videochat with one. I admittedly have a horrendous closing percentage, but if I can't get something from at least 1 of these I'll just box my **** up and go take it to the Salvation Army, tell them find somebody less fortunate who can use it

Last edited:
What u guys think of meeting someone off here like tinder and keepin em long term? Like a relayshunship?

Probably in the minority here, but if you feelin her, she meets your standards, && things go good, then why not consider it? Long as you choose wisely I don't see the problem with that.

Y'all heard of sway? My boy told me about it...

Ain't eem test it out yet
I used away about a year ago when it was called let's date. Met a girl had a few drinks with her. A few days later she invited me over to watch a movie. Don't remember the movie. Now she works down the street from me. Now the awkward part is a girl I met off tinder asked me did I know anyone at the job because she just applied there.

A little trick with sway is if your phone is jail broken with the free in-app purchase tweak you can buy the extras to see who matched you without guessing.

Tinder is majority white girls even in LA

I wouldn't be against a relationship from Tinder especially if we share mutual friends

Back
Top Bottom