Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Tinder is SO easy.
Teach me your ways, grandmaster.
#1. Must live in big liberal city.
Fixed

One of my boys who is black (and dark skinned FWIW) kills on Tinder. Some weekend days he'll have 3 Tinder dates in 1 day

Tinder is so active out here that as long as you're not ugly you do work

I had pretty good success matching a weekend I went to Seattle
Brownskinned and NYC.

Where's "out here" though?

Last edited:

Tinder is SO easy.

Fixed

One of my boys who is black (and dark skinned FWIW) kills on Tinder. Some weekend days he'll have 3 Tinder dates in 1 day

Brownskinned and NYC.

SoCal

Tinder is SO easy.

Fixed

Brownskinned and NYC.

SoCal
ok

How y'all get at these young chicks? Matched up with a 19 y/o. Have nothing in common with someone that young other than trying to bone.

How y'all get at these young chicks? Matched up with a 19 y/o. Have nothing in common with someone that young other than trying to bone.
I set mine at 21. Talking to younger girls, at least under 21 is pointless. They're just a kid, to me. And most of them front like kids. Why waste my time, you know.

maybe its just me but i see more "kids" that already have kids, compared to their more seasoned counterparts

like almost every 18-22 year old has kids, while the 30+ ones don't... 

So, being a New Yorker out here in Texas..is there any hope for me on these sites? Feel like a fish out of water even now more than ever...I've gotten girls down here but Texas isn't liberal at all, regardless of minorities in the DFW area. :lol:

So, being a New Yorker out here in Texas..is there any hope for me on these sites? Feel like a fish out of water even now more than ever...I've gotten girls down here but Texas isn't liberal at all, regardless of minorities in the DFW area. :lol:

Join Tinder today. If u don't have a date lined up for the weekend, I'll fly in and set u up with some randoms myself :smokin

maybe its just me but i see more "kids" that already have kids, compared to their more seasoned counterparts

like almost every 18-22 year old has kids, while the 30+ ones don't... 
I was talking to some girl yesterday and she said she was with her son. I was like "your dog?" (She never mentioned a kid). She got tight. She said I never asked so why am I surprised. I almost said "because most people use to have kids when they weren't a kid".

Ever find it strange that NONE of these **** are with their baby father? Basically seems like they had a baby and split. I see them in the hot sun, struggling with that stroller. if youre gonna let a ***** knock you up, at least BE with him.

Only good thing about girls with kids is...You know they f*****g

I'm going bowling tomorrow and to get something to eat, maybe just Dave & Busters, or she wants to go see Spiderman. We'll see. 26 and working on her master's, no kids. Seems like she's going to be another one who falls in L word with me and wants to be like a real couple though. We shall see.

U picky or just swiping right??
When I first used it, I was genuinely looking for what I liked but after a while & looking in this thread, I started doing the "swipe right, ignore what you don't want" method & STILL nothing.

Ever find it strange that NONE of these **** are with their baby father? Basically seems like they had a baby and split. I see them in the hot sun, struggling with that stroller. if youre gonna let a ***** knock you up, at least BE with him.

No, they're never with the baby daddy, cuz the dude bails, goes to jail, or starts dating another girl :lol: :smh: it's what happens when you get pregnant before getting married, people are too impulsive to even stop and just use $2 condom/contraception. my neighbor is like that, she's 24/25 has 3 toddlers +2 other adults in an apartment, BD picks up them up 1-2 or weekends, stays dropping F bombs around her kids, it's just sad, but it's how some people get raised, lack of parental guidance, so the cycle just continues :smh: |I

I'm going bowling tomorrow and to get something to eat, maybe just Dave & Busters, or she wants to go see Spiderman. We'll see. 26 and working on her master's, no kids. Seems like she's going to be another one who falls in L word with me and wants to be like a real couple though. We shall see.

I would avoid the movies, bad date idea, bowling sounds good.

Last edited:

No, they're never with the baby daddy, cuz the dude bails, goes to jail, or starts dating another girl
laugh.gif
mean.gif
it's what happens when you get pregnant before getting married, people are too impulsive to even stop and just use $2 condom/contraception. my neighbor is like that, she's 24/25 has 3 toddlers +2 other adults in an apartment, BD picks up them up 1-2 or weekends, stays dropping F bombs around her kids, it's just sad, but it's how some people get raised, lack of parental guidance, so the cycle just continues
mean.gif
tired.gif
Yup, that's why I'm waiting until marriage. It's funny when a girl you used to talk to is knocked up, now. Or the ones who have kids and can barely manage have ANOTHER one. They just don't learn. Even funnier when the ones with strict parents get knocked up. Then it's just like.......... I thought you were a smart one lmao.

Yup, that's that ratchet parenting 101. Sad when I have to ask girls my age if they have kids, I just turned 23. Blah.

How that TCU life?

:lol: I was at the gas station. Throwing premium in the rank, cause you know how we do it. I see this beat up camry pull up the pump across from me. I think nothing of it. I see some Lil Scrappy looking mog get out ice grilling. Meh. Then I see her in the passenger seat and I'm like View media item 967251
Finished pumping and peeled off like AWax. Was some jawn I smashed after class about 2 weeks.
Sounds like she's the one who should've had that face.

I set mine at 21. Talking to younger girls, at least under 21 is pointless. They're just a kid, to me. And most of them front like kids. Why waste my time, you know.

That and I dont wanna catch a statutory. Meeting at the bar is basically having the bouncer make sure she's of age :lol:

Forgot to second this.

I'm 24, I keep mine at 22+. The only way I could see myself messing with a girl 18-20 is if she was like a neighbor :lol:

If you're 21+, then your first date should be getting drinks at a bar/lounge, great way to just relax, watch the game etc..

That and I dont wanna catch a statutory. Meeting at the bar is basically having the bouncer make sure she's of age :lol:

You would think so until the chick you take home tell you she's under 21 after you smash.

Thankfully she was 20. You can never know for sure

Back
Top Bottom