Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

When you ask for her #, it makes it easier for her to say no, IMO.

When I was active on OKC, I just went "shoot me your # and I'll text you."

Or I'll just tell them my # and move on. If they text me, I know they're fairly interested beyond an average online person.

It's funny when chicks try to stunt with older celeb pics but just filtering them. One chick was using Chantae Moore's pics in her profile. Another chick who is actually really cute and doesn't need to fake it at all snuck in a pic that I was suspicious about (laying on her stomach reading a book in lingerie, can't see face much), and when I google-searched it, it went straight to some big booty women tumblr, and was probably posted on NT :lol:

Last edited:
Hmmm thanks for the feedback, guess I'll switch it up a bit. I wasn't aware women would be so swift to meet up with basically a stranger especially someone from online, even as a dude I have some reservations about it. But I'll give it a shot.

Hmmm thanks for the feedback, guess I'll switch it up a bit. I wasn't aware women would be so swift to meet up with basically a stranger especially someone from online, even as a dude I have some reservations about it. But I'll give it a shot.

Some are and some aren't. There are a lot of flakes on Tinder, etc. You'll find out for yourself.

I've met chicks at night within an hour of getting their number. Last one I met on OKC I got her number around noon and we met up around 7.

Regardless she's not gonna get comfortable via text it's impersonal. The texts should be centered around making plans/ coordinating schedules. That determines when you'll meet.. 1-3 days is ideal no longer than a week.

Skype comes in clutch too if you wanna get more comfortable prior to meeting.

Last edited:
Definitely dont to wait longer than a week. There are exceptions, but most of the time if you're communicating past a week and ya'll haven't met up yet, you've become a text buddy/pen pal and she's probably made plans with other dudes already.

Going off of what Peep said, in that timeframe if she hasn't given you her number or doesn't want to you already know what the deal is. Move on.

It's funny when chicks try to stunt with older celeb pics but just filtering them. One chick was using Chantae Moore's pics in her profile. Another chick who is actually really cute and doesn't need to fake it at all snuck in a pic that I was suspicious about (laying on her stomach reading a book in lingerie, can't see face much), and when I google-searched it, it went straight to some big booty women tumblr, and was probably posted on NT
laugh.gif
Google Image search comes in the clutch, bruh.

Pretty much 75% of the conversations I have with women:

After a few more back and forth messages...

Me: So you wanna text me?
*end conversation*

Honestly are these ****** on here just to **** with a ***** or what?

:lol: :smh:

That's just weak generic conversation. "So you wanna text me?" :frown: Think about how that really sounds.

Ask what her number is and text/call her OR give her yours and say call/text me.

Women wanna be led. Don't ask anything. Just tell. Not in a demanding/controlling way though.

I could literally exchange messages with a ***** all day

This has been discussed over and over. Get in and out like a robbery or get loss in the shuffle.

$tatus $ymbol $tatus $ymbol Same thing applies for texting. You should setting up plans to meet not texting for days.

I don't think I usually ask that question verbatim brah :lol:

But something along those lines.... And for most broads I try to exchange at most 6 or 7 messages before I attempt to get the number....

******* responding to me isn't the problem, I just feel like a lot of them not really on these things to meet up... rather an ego boost like some have mentioned

All in all, I have a few lined up this week, so I guess I can't complain too much...

Last edited:
Tinder is so money when you go out of town

Everyone's Tinder was blowing up this weekend down in SD

Back
Top Bottom