Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

do white guls have that "sorry im only attracted to black guys" line in their profiles in yall area?

I havent seen that in my area at all but i see the "sorry im only attracted to non-black guys" in alot of black guls profiles

cri55ypooh: fyi: i'm not attracted to black guys
4fefsc0nihqez4flts2vln1un426432949.jpg

You mainly see that with Half black/mixed chicks or goofy looking India irie before natural became trendy types.

Last edited:
cri55ypooh: fyi: i'm not attracted to black guys
4fefsc0nihqez4flts2vln1un426432949.jpg
I ran into her profile and thats what made me write that :lol:

She look aight in that pic but the rest is trash

I'm still puzzled that we don't run across the same chicks more often :lol:, but you can drive nearly an hour out the way and still be in Houston, so I shouldn't be that surprised.

what are some of you guys openers. Do you just say hi, or comment on their profiles etc?

"Hey (insert name) :smile:". That's it, nothing else, unless it's something truly significant. They'll respond if they're interested, and it cuts down on BS.

"Hey, what's your name" and hey wassup if she's a rachet, nothing more nothing less. I used the I want u line a few also got some chicks to reply off it but came off too strong after that so it was a dub.

I use "hey what's up" or a one liner about something in their profile

Response rates are probably similar but if I take the 30 seconds to actually read the profile I can take 10 seconds to comment on it

"Hey what's up" is used when their profile is boring

i say "hey...youre cute...lets converse :smile:"

some guls get ecstatic when they here "converse" vs "conversate"

it's that never replying that has these girls on these for long period of time, loaded my kik back up, haven't been on tinder, pof, okc etc for weeks, and seem some chicks i used to talk to. got that read but no reply.

I'm good haha

The last hood booger one I messed with was 28 with 5 and her sister had 6. I don't see how she's going to even be able to hang out. I only went by their house once (didn't last, she was crazy plus she always wanted to mouf kiss and it taste like Newports, 40s, and pennies) but it ain't so bad if you just have to go through to pick them up but if she invite you over to that circus to chill, pass. I bet she got a big booty tv and vcr too Last 2 vcrs and big booty tvs I have seen was POF chics (actually live across the street from each other in different project apartments). I went over and the 1st broad was watching Rush Hour on vhs, lazy (yes fat but HUGE *******) *** didn't even come open the door. She was just sitting on the couch yelling "come in!".

Last edited:
The last hood booger one I messed with was 28 with 5 and her sister had 6. I don't see how she's going to even be able to hang out. I only went by their house once (didn't last, she was crazy plus she always wanted to mouf kiss and it taste like Newports, 40s, and pennies) but it ain't so bad if you just have to go through to pick them up but if she invite you over to that circus to chill, pass. I bet she got a big booty tv and vcr too Last 2 vcrs and big booty tvs I have seen was POF chics (actually live across the street from each other in different project apartments). I went over and the 1st broad was watching Rush Hour on vhs, lazy (yes fat but HUGE *******) *** didn't even come open the door. She was just sitting on the couch yelling "come in!".

Had you like

View media item 998310

some girl posted this... (she apparently prefers black dudes, and this is what she got in response)

tired.gif

Last edited:
was that the burly landscaper?

how you in your twenties single with 6 kids man?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom