Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

I'm just messing with you son. No shots.

I know man it's all jokes

I kiss them but they're all 7+ and not hood rats.

The last time I smashed a hood rat was 10 years ago in college

Well see the only girl I'd kiss in the first place is a 7+. Never smashed a hood rat before but I'm not like counting myself out or anything

Bunch of scumbag nters...

Psychopaths the whole lot of you!

Not psychopaths sociopaths :lol: being a psychopath would imply giving a **** about these ****

Kissing chicks really doesn't mean much to me but females like it. Some just think too much of kisses at times.

I actually like kissing females lol

Kissing doesn't mean anything it's the principle. :lol:

I kiss them but they're all 7+ and not hood rats.

Difference is dudes are catching all the low hanging fruit and making out with them. :x

It's just not necessary treat a jumpoff like a jump off.

The problem is, you dudes treat the one that you lovin
with the same respect that you treat the one that you humpin
Now that aint 'bout nothin

Last edited:
:rolleyes My bad kissing the *****, it happened once though, before she gave me the awesome jawsome. Let's not make a big deal. I don't even see her no more, only did twice in 2 days then let her "break up" with me. Yeshrug

Don't act like that was the only you kissed though.

Kissing isn't the issue AT ALL...kissing women you think nothing of is. Y'all hear how he describes them and their situations LOL.

Frankly if she isn't dating/relationship material you shouldn't even take her out for food/drinks

Pretty much, but just reading the no kissing stuff is :rofl:

Bunch of scumbag nters...

Psychopaths the whole lot of you
:rolleyes My bad kissing the *****, it happened once though, before she gave me the awesome jawsome. Let's not make a big deal. I don't even see her no more, only did twice in 2 days then let her "break up" with me. Yeshrug

Don't act like that was the only you kissed though.

Kissing isn't the issue AT ALL...kissing women you think nothing of is. Y'all hear how he describes them and their situations LOL.

Frankly if she isn't dating/relationship material you shouldn't even take her out for food/drinks

Frankly no man should be associating with the beasts that datznasty is cavorting with, absolutely deplorable and against nature is what it is.

View media item 1001743

Last edited:
I feel if I had one more pic when I'm out where I'm smiling I'll be set, got two good pics now but no smiles. Got to start being weird asking for pics now when I'm out.

Conversate is an official word now so she's not wrong.

I'm well read and a super grammar Nazi but "conversate" doesn't even bug me. I think I learned "conversate" before "converse" because of "conversate for a few".

Ya'll, gimmie, etc aren't words but we still use them. I promise that converse and conversate will become Webster-certified interchangeable within 20 years. Languages change over time, and they do it rapidly

None of it bugs me but a smart dumbass is always funny.

Self proclaimed intellectuals too. These sites are full of both.

That was just one example.

Last edited:
Met up with this chick that looked 5X better than her pics on Pof. She was on point.

Was pleasantly surprised. Had a cool date. She invited me in to meet her family though. Was not ready for that.

Same last chick I met looked kinda meh in her pic, but I liked her personality so I decided to ask her out. When I met her I was like :wow: She has nicer pics on her fb too I don't know why she insisted on using an ugly one. :lol:

Lol exactly. The chick I was with has no idea how to take pics. She takes them like a 5yr old using a front camera.

I saw the potential so I went for it. Saw some phony model pics in her phone too. Looking right in those.

Back
Top Bottom