Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

How tall are you dude? You gotta be like 6'5 to consider 5'10 short.
......6'0 but could be 5'8-5'9 with the confusing height thing to me. Remember there was this one chick I didn't talk to because it just seemed weird. Come to think about it there was one 5'10 in my class that was straight son. So 5'10 is legit in my book.

Damn... Dude this is crazy to me. Maybe just because I'm only 5'8 but... You will only date girls within a 2 inch range below your height? As a 6-footer you have such a large pool of yambs you shouldn't be restricting yourself. You could even go taller!

I'm 5'8" and my last girlfriend was an inch taller than me. B-cups and AWG butt but hose legs :pimp:

Now my gf is 5'1" with double Ds skinny waist and butt with some actual mass. I like that I'm still taller even when she wears heels. That was the one thing I didn't really like about dating a girl about my height or a little taller. When the heels came out :smh:

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

It was kinda funny seeing all the females with height requirements on Tinder..."5'9" so over 6' in heels, please don't be shorter than that" 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna guess more taller dudes list their height?  I'm 6'2"ish but I didn't put anything, think it's kinda funny though.

I'm 6'2. 5'6-5'10 is good with me. Ideally 5'8 or 5'9 since they'll still wear heels and be reasonably shorter then me. I was used to dating female athletes when I was younger and they were all usually tall. Won't turn down a shorter chick (5'4-5'5), but not what I prefer. Wouldn't dare wrap my arms around some 5'2 chicks shoulder though. **** is uncomfortable.

When I used to have my POF account i wrote" Under 5'6" is make believe" in my bio, but would still message shorts chicks "Under 5'6, but you're cute".

It was kinda funny seeing all the females with height requirements on Tinder..."5'9" so over 6' in heels, please don't be shorter than that" 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna guess more taller dudes list their height?  I'm 6'2"ish but I didn't put anything, think it's kinda funny though.
I just think it's funny how girls will list all of these requirements for a guy (height/weight, career/education, facial hair/tattoos), then a few sentences later they'll say they need a man that will look past her shortcomings/flaws and accept her for her. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe y'all actually having this discussion :lol:

Internet standards/preferences =/= actual standards/preferences

In here sounding like damn females :smh: Dream height :rofl: Most of the non model celebs you lust after are 5'4-5'6

Last edited:
^that really is funny :lol: especially when they list all those requirements and say "accept me and mines, I'm a package deal"

Seems like I'm one of the 4 people not trying to pad the body count via the online scene. I was gonna delete POF because most the women just seem delusional about what they want and their own self-evaluation. I met a really cool Asian that's easy on the eyes with a fondness for chocolate so we'll see how it goes.

I'm not doing Match because my BM is on there, might give OKC a spin. Totally serious about even looking at Christian Mingle. I don't club/party so I'm just trying to open up the options. Starting to get agg'd with the whole "No Blacks" thing but I do respect it

Last edited:
Can't believe y'all actually having this discussion
laugh.gif

In here sounding like damn females
mean.gif
Dream height
roll.gif
Most of the non model celebs you lust after are 5'4-5'6
I said I was down for anything over 5'6 but since we're speculating, I stated that in a perfect world my girl would be pretty tall. **** me for stating my preferences, right?

And nah, I'm aware of how short most of these famous women are
Starting to get agg'd with the whole "No Blacks" thing but I do respect it
Lol that **** makes you feel like it's the 50s

Last edited:
I was gonna delete POF because most the women just seem delusional about what they want and their own self-evaluation.

You really think that's gonna be any different on Christian mingle? If anything it's gonna be much worse. :rofl:

Starting to get agg'd with the whole "No Blacks" thing but I do respect it

It's funny to me especially when they're half black.

I've received several messages like "normally I don't like/date black guys but"

A lot people's public preferences are MUCH different than their private ones...so no need to take it personally

Damn... Dude this is crazy to me. Maybe just because I'm only 5'8 but... You will only date girls within a 2 inch range below your height? As a 6-footer you have such a large pool of yambs you shouldn't be restricting yourself. You could even go taller!

I'm 5'8" and my last girlfriend was an inch taller than me. B-cups and AWG butt but hose legs :pimp:

Now my gf is 5'1" with double Ds skinny waist and butt with some actual mass. I like that I'm still taller even when she wears heels. That was the one thing I didn't really like about dating a girl about my height or a little taller. When the heels came out :smh:
6'2 and above is too tall for me son not even trying to go that route. But I can go shorter its just what I like in a chick.

Can't believe y'all actually having this discussion :lol:

In here sounding like damn females :smh: Dream height :rofl: Most of the non model celebs you lust after are 5'4-5'6
[/quote]
Damn son my last two chicks I dated was 6'1 you taking everything with a grain of salt since its NT. I have dated and smashed a good amount of chicks to know what height I like in a chick. There better chicks around my campus and surrounding campuses than celebs shown on TV/internet. Dude talking about dream height.....internet/actual prefeences isn't it all the same....

I take anything anyone says ONLINE and OFFLINE with a grain of salt...

There better chicks around my campus and surrounding campuses than celebs shown on TV/internet.

:rofl:

So busy getting defensive that you missed my point. It had nothing to do with looks...you can't gauge someone's height accurately in pictures or on screen :rolleyes

Last edited:
I take anything anyone says ONLINE and OFFLINE with a grain of salt...
:rofl:

So busy getting defensive that you missed my point. It had nothing to do with looks...you can't gauge someone's height accurately in pictures or on screen :rolleyes
Touché

Seems like I'm one of the 4 people not trying to pad the body count via the online scene. I was gonna delete POF because most the women just seem delusional about what they want and their own self-evaluation. I met a really cool Asian that's easy on the eyes with a fondness for chocolate so we'll see how it goes.

I'm not doing Match because my BM is on there, might give OKC a spin. Totally serious about even looking at Christian Mingle. I don't club/party so I'm just trying to open up the options. Starting to get agg'd with the whole "No Blacks" thing but I do respect it

Pretty much the same situation I'm in. Just deleted my POF tho, just too much going on. Last chick I smashed from POF legit had a BF. 2 months into it she txts me monday & tells me shes in love with me & wants to be with me :stoneface: Next, this broad views my profile I don't recognize her until I go to her profile & see that she's the same chick my boy is talking to. She was with us 2 weeks ago boo'ed up with my boy got us VIP passes to her event and everything. POF too real, will not be making another account. OKC in my area is crap, a bunch of nerdy white women into bdsm and other crazy stuff. About to start cold approaching these broads, this is not how the summer is supposed to be going. :smh:

Also I can't respect the no blacks thing at all. How are you not attracted to an entire race of ppl as if we're homogeneous then in the same sentence claim you're not racist, ummm yes the hell you are lol At the end of the day ppl like what they like, that part I respect but don't sit here & act like not liking someone simply because of the color of their skin is merely a preference at least be real about it.

Pretty much the same situation I'm in. Just deleted my POF tho, just too much going on. Last chick I smashed from POF legit had a BF. 2 months into it she txts me monday & tells me shes in love with me & wants to be with me :stoneface: Next, this broad views my profile I don't recognize her until I go to her profile & see that she's the same chick my boy is talking to. She was with us 2 weeks ago boo'ed up with my boy got us VIP passes to her event and everything. POF too real, will not be making another account. OKC in my area is crap, a bunch of nerdy white women into bdsm and other crazy stuff. About to start cold approaching these broads, this is not how the summer is supposed to be going. :smh:

Also I can't respect the no blacks thing at all. How are you not attracted to an entire race of ppl as if we're homogeneous then in the same sentence claim you're not racist, ummm yes the hell you are lol At the end of the day ppl like what they like, that part I respect but don't sit here & act like not liking someone simply because of the color of their skin is merely a preference at least be real about it.

Exactly. These women are bold to be putting no_ (usually black) guys directly in their profile talking about "it's just a preference". Just delete their message privately if you're not feeling them.

It's NOT racist. It's prejudice. :lol: :smh:

Just delete their message privately if you're not feeling them.

It is stupid but I don't think you guys realize how many messages females get.

I forgot who it was but they posted about a girl saying her parents wouldn't approve or whatever because of him graduating from a state school.

Parents and stereotypes are at the root of it all.

Last edited:
Nah, they post inbox screencaps, I know exactly how many messages they get :lol:

You know the people I'm talking about man. :lol:

Shouldn't even need screenshots to get it.

Dudes need to look at things from another perspective other than their own it'll help.

Back
Top Bottom