Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Who said anything about using them? You need to learn how to break the ice with women if you want to keep a conversation going and make them interested in you
I'm not into using people. Do you though. Cats talk about how dudes in here need to own up to their faults, how about some of these chicks do so too? Anyways, I'm unsubscribing from this thread. Peace.

Why you on skout though fool :lol:

Rell is one of the more solid posters imo. These women, especially the ones that use online dating are ******ed. Hop on NT & dudes act like its all gravy. Nah. Imo there's a reason these chicks are using dating sites and it ain't because "my life is so busy I don't have time to meet people".

I digress though.

Seems to be a lot of tension in this thread

Haven't checked for a while, come back to all this serious talk

Last edited:

Why you on skout though fool :lol:

Rell is one of the more solid posters imo. These women, especially the ones that use online dating are ******ed. Hop on NT & dudes act like its all gravy. Nah. Imo there's a reason these chicks are using dating sites and it ain't because "my life is so busy I don't have time to meet people".

I digress though.

Not having ANY success and complaining = solid poster? :rofl: :rofl:

It's is all gravy when you know how to navigate through the BS to obtain your objective.

There's a reason you're on the site too correct? You think you're above them yet you can't bag em. Like I said before look in the mirror before you point fingers.

Last edited:
me, i used to have hella success a whiles back but now it's like a brick wall

stop texting after a day

flaking

crazy *******, one put a hit out on me,

etc

I'm on whatever works and POF wasn't working for me. Like someone else said LA dating is garbage. Women here are OD superficial and online just puts a magnifying glass on that.

I'm really on there to meet new people and just do different things. Not even really date.

And you guys are being to serious man I dunno what I stepped into ...

I'm on whatever works and POF wasn't working for me. Like someone else said LA dating is garbage. Women here are OD superficial and online just puts a magnifying glass on that.

I'm really on there to meet new people and just do different things. Not even really date.

You're in LA? I visited not too long ago & used pof. First couple days nothing but hispanic chicks in my inbox. Mexican/Rican chick asked me to come night swimming, I was too faded to drive. I Thought LA would've been legit.

I said that about skout bc it's weird as hell, heard about it jumped saw nothing but old ppl, I mean OLD ppl & a profile with the name "baddest ******" & deleted the app :lol:

Yo man don't put me in the middle of this i don't want to know lol.

Gamble, are you black? Not trying to be racist but...

LA dating isn't garbage. You may just getting at the wrong chicks. There are plenty of normal down to earth chicks here.

POF does suck here though. I've only met 1 from there and she was ratchet. Fun easy smash though

Tinder and to a lesser extent OKC are money here

my boy gave me a opener he's been using on tender so i decided to give it a shot

"turkey bacon or pork bacon?" & the responses have been hilarious
laugh.gif

then from their u can go into "i just wanted to kno what to expect for breakfast when we get to send the night status
wink.gif
"

Last edited:
my boy gave me a opener he's been using on tender so i decided to give it a shot

"turkey bacon or pork bacon?" & the responses have been hilarious :lol:

then from their u can go into "i just wanted to kno what to expect for breakfast when we get to send the night status :wink: "

How you not gana post the responses?

Ive used a Dom Kennedy line once as an opener and it led to a smash 
laugh.gif

"I like toast in the morning. You need to know that in case youre close in the morning"

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom