Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

So I hop back on Tinder and get this chick number. First text she sends me is whats my height:\ .....I'm like *****......so I send her I'm 5'5. She waits awhile then tells me text saying she is taller than me and if I am cool with it. In my head I am like yes!!!! a 5'10 chick:evil: :evil: . Send the text back saying Im messing with you im 6'0 then she says O I could tell by your main picture that at least 5'10. Come to find out she is only 5'6:smh:

Chicks be analyzing these profiles

TFW 5'5

Pretty easy in person...

I need to line this up. Got a response, now time to get the digi's. She's bad as F.

17skdy.jpg

My prospects from earlier this week haven't panned out :smh:

I've most def seen her posted here before. That thick white joint is gold though, I thought pof wouldn't let you hit 50?

i def posted a pic of her last year when I was trying to holler at her. She didn't give me the time of day then, but this go round she liked my "Congrats, you just won a date with yours truly. In order to claim your prize...." line. 

She's BAD AS F. She hasn't accepted my actual date offer yet though 
mean.gif
. I should have played it cockier. She asked when she can claim her prize so I suggested tonight, but that's where it ended. Haha I done GOOFED!

Edit - taking the pics out. Very cool people. 

Last edited:
I use hella generic openers and say the same thing to every chick. They get tons of msgs but from lame *** dudes, just don't be lame and you'll stand out. I don't even read their profile until after I get the digits, sometimes not even then. At most I will say something about her age.

Again, voice msgs are $$$. My go to is "what's up sweetheart how you doing?" :lol:. That's something to start a convo in real life and imo if she don't respond to that she won't respond to anything or she would just be a headache anyway so I'm not trippin. My typed opener is just a simple compliment but it's so effective and took me a while to come up with so I can't give it away :lol:.
You sure you not my lame behind man using that "whats up sweetheart how you doing" line. I swear that game is straight from the 70's playbook lol but if it works for yall and these chicks hey what can I say. I'm just like any chick going for this obvious cap up is weak/thirsty for attention but I also have to realize if the chick feeling you you could ask about zebra poo and she'd be down.

If they attractive and on a dating site they are now fat, got kids, or a ******. Lol.

On POF maybe

But Tinder and to a lesser extent OKC have a decent number of quality women at least in LA

There are those who are too busy or fed up with the regular dating scene. And those who are new to the city.

I actually met my current gf on Tinder. No kids, in shape and educated (Harvard Business school)

If she's with it she's with it. F all those thought out messages or copy and pasta crap, when these chicks out here sending basic "Hi" messages as they openers.

If she's with it she's with it. F all those thought out messages or copy and pasta crap, when these chicks out here sending basic "Hi" messages as they openers.
Indeed. I've had just as much luck sending "BOOM" as I have with my witty openers. "BOOM" gets the job done. I'm really not trying to waste my time with some shorty that doesn't know what time it is in the first place. 

Last edited:
I had just as much success with "what's up" as actual lines with the exception of "So does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend now?" post match on Tinder. That line always got a response

I generally just hit girls with a "c'mon." 
laugh.gif

If they like you, they'll respond.  It really doesn't matter what you write. 

I mean if I see a chick in real life and I say hello and smile and she pays me no mind I'm not gonna spend too much time on her. There are no profiles you just approach a girl based on her looks or something about her and see right away if she's open to you. Once I get my foot in the door Crack that's when we can have verbal intercourse

You have no idea man. She didn't even want to get from out of the covers... but I told her I needed to have a good look at the V before I was going in... Still wrapped it up for sure, but I wasn't going in there blind. 
[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

i def posted a pic of her last year when I was trying to holler at her. She didn't give me the time of day then, but this go round she liked my "Congrats, you just won a date with yours truly. In order to claim your prize...." line. 

She's BAD AS F. She hasn't accepted my actual date offer yet though :smh: . I should have played it cockier. She asked when she can claim her prize so I suggested tonight, but that's where it ended. Haha I done GOOFED!

View media item 1136652

Dem thighs[emoji]128520[/emoji]

Lawd knows what I would do

Last edited:
Y'all boys doin work I got 5 numbers last week off pof but I haven't been really talking to them except one but I kinda scared her away lol

Back
Top Bottom