Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Im winning on Tinder when it comes to black women..

any other ethnicities....not so much.
me too, ive been gettin way more mixed girls than normal black girls tho (and i dont mean that bs mixed, i mean white mama black daddy) 

idk if black people in my area are up on tinder like that, real talk i hope it stays that way

been going out with this tinder girl for 2 months and everything was going great but she hit me with the "i'm catching feelings and dont wanna get hurt". so i told her i couldn't commit to a relationship right now and that was that. everything was going so well
mean.gif

been going out with this tinder girl for 2 months and everything was going great but she hit me with the "i'm catching feelings and dont wanna get hurt". so i told her i couldn't commit to a relationship right now and that was that. everything was going so well :smh:

Imo that isn't even close to reason enough to end it after seeing someone for 2 months. Maybe giving each other a bit more space, but just deading it without any real fight or whatever seems peculiar.

Last edited:
I hate when chicks be like don't hit me up with "hi, sexy, how are you doing ect" but don't have much info on their page.

I even tried the congratulations you won line and this one chick wrote back 2 secs later telling me how Corny the line was lol

Man I tried this on the WRONG girl. This women is one of those, "Interested in making money?" type of broads. Lol I set myself up for that though can't be mad. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: ol scam artists. After the first two, you just learn to avoid any chick whose profile has "$$$$$" in it, regardless of looks

roll.gif
ol scam artists. After the first two, you just learn to avoid any chick whose profile has "$$$$$" in it, regardless of looks
Word, shorty was cute as hell too. I apologized for the miscommunication and kept it moving 
mean.gif

Don't use your same e-mail address when you upload illegal movies :lol:

Philip Danks, 25, from Walsall, West Midlands, was the first person in the world to record and distribute the movie illegally after filming it on its release day on May 17 last year.

A court heard that a special “webwatch” team — set up by L.A.-based Universal Pictures because the film was so valuable — spotted his copy spreading across the Internet.

He was caught when fraud investigators noticed that his online tag “Thecod3r” attached on the video was identical to his profile on dating website Plenty of Fish.

Source

Last edited:
I was pretty successful on Tinder

Every chick I met up with wasn't black except the girl I ended up dating
laugh.gif

Tinder was light work and that boyfriend girlfriend line was money
Doc you been doing this , it doesnt count lol you in LA

I hate when chicks be like don't hit me up with "hi, sexy, how are you doing ect" but don't have much info on their page.

I even tried the congratulations you won line and this one chick wrote back 2 secs later telling me how Corny the line was lol

I used "So, what should I know about you since you don't have a bio..."

Im in Vegas...

Tinder has dried up, believe it or not. Tourist chicks are just looking for a dude to get free bottle service and the locals are rough looking.

POF is full of fat single moms.

Going back to the bay for a week. I usually kill on tinder in the bay, Asian yams galore :smokin

Im in Vegas...

Tinder has dried up, believe it or not. Tourist chicks are just looking for a dude to get free bottle service and the locals are rough looking.

POF is full of fat single moms.

Going back to the bay for a week. I usually kill on tinder in the bay, Asian yams galore :smokin

I never even thought to get on Tinder the times I'm in Vegas.

The Bay is quality. Lived there for 6 years

Damn son that line is gold for me except for the chicks that think I am serious

I'm chalking it up to race :lol: I'm not drake skinned & I live in TX, literally everyone online either has a kid, is "country" which means she wants a white guy or she flat out doesn't date black guys. I can't win :lol:

I'm chalking it up to race :lol: I'm not drake skinned & I live in TX, literally everyone online either has a kid, is "country" which means she wants a white guy or she flat out doesn't date black guys. I can't win :lol:
I'm going to check out tinder during my layover in Dallas on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom